Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Awesome update!

Glad that Aunt Louise was able to shed some light on what Lois was going through at that time to Lucy. Nicely done.

Looking forward to reading part 4.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Just like Clark to bust Lucy for being two minutes late! I'm sure it made him feel like a big brother.

This was very nice, and I'm glad Lucy saw through Jaxom's facade. Jimmy played the rescuing noble prince well, too. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait till they get close to being married. And to the point where they find out about Clark's powers. Should be fun.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
If I were Clark, I'd be more worried about Jaxon than two minutes.

Typically, Lucy thinks Lois's situation is great and that *she* is the one who is suffering. It never occurs to kids that Mom and Dad, or in this case, Big Sis and Brother-in-law, might be having a hard time just keeping the family with a roof over their heads, food to eat and clothing to wear. Still, many kids do realize it after a while, and hopefully Lucy will eventually understand what Lois and Clark are giving up so that Lucy can have an easier life than they have.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys smile . And thanks!

TINS wink - Thank you smile .

Terry - It is just like Clark, though whether she gets in real trouble over it or not still technically remains to be seen. I have most of what you mentioned written, but the muse is working in another direction [at least she's working =/]. If I can get her back on track, I'll pick up the posting schedule again. Through 9 is done [I think] and then some more after that as well, but I have to connect to it.

Nan - Clark doesn't know what happened with Jaxon or he would be. And he's not *really* worried about the two minutes. I added a bit to the next section that I hope explains that.

Thanks again! Look for 4 on Monday!
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard