Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
wave (who is still moping about people wanting to kill off Lane and Kent mecry )

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Awww!!

Even if I didn't get this segment early like last time... [okay, you emailed it early but I didn't get it till later b/c I was at the in laws and didn't dare long onto fic boards while on their desktop and FIL didn't know the password to his wifi...]

Anyway... Superman works. Gee, there's a shock wink . And Clark can't resist one Lois effectively. He had no prayer against two.

And Kent asked Lane to marry him!

Not sure what the bloodwork thing is about but I am glad they had an easier time than my little guy has had lately [not easy to get blood from a vein/artery the size of vermicelli noddles apparently...]. I'm guessing that Bernie may be able to tell subtle differences if they're the same person or from different universes.

And Clark has at least sort of paved the way for Kent with Perry, so...

I'm still more than willing to help you with editing this thing smile . Just send it on over...

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Ooo, this was so great. He proposed! And she said yes!

I really don't want to see Lane and Kent go, so I'm really interested in seeing what you have planned to fix all of this.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww how cute and all that jazz! Count me in with Beth in the anti-death camp. Maybe everyone will live happily ever after...

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
This part was very satisfying. I still wonder about the lab work.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Maybe fixing the relationship will put them on the path to fixing the glitch in time. I still think that someone did this on purpose. After all, Bernie said that the time travel device looked like it was working correctly, so they must have been set up. After all, if you have photographic proof that someone did something seriously illegal with someone else made up to look exactly like me, it would put a damper on our later relationship. And that's what our unnamed evil schemer has done.

There's still the matter of Vicky, of getting the timeline back like it was before, and of removing the extra Lois and Clark from history. I'd bet that Bernie's blood test will show something most dreadful that will force Kent and Lane to make a decision about their very existence, to choose between their own future together and that of Lois and Clark together.

We still don't know if this is an alternate reality or an altered reality, and there's a huge difference. If it's an alternate reality, then Lois and Clark can go home and leave Lane and Kent to live out their lives in bliss. But if it's an altered reality, then they'll have to choose which history to keep and which couple will continue to exist. Wouldn't that be a dilemma of monumental proportions?

So, where's the next chapter? What's the next complication? This can't be the happy ending Lois loves so much! Surely there is more evil to be perpetrated on our favorite (pairs of)lovers?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, that was just wow.

Linda pulling a Lois in reaction to Superman was clap Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 Oh! Oh! I think I know what's going on!

Except... I thought in last chapter that I knew what was going on.

...and now what I think is something totally different than I thought yesterday. :rolleyes:

Okay. I really have no idea what is going on or how it's going to be fixed. Alternate world? Or is it an altered reality? I think you need to post some more to help clear up my confusion. Who was it that had that lovely little pulling-out-hair icon? I think that's quite appropriate. help

Lovely chapter though, by the way. Although something tells me you're just teasing us with the thought of Lane and Kent having this fairy-tale happily-ever-after.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
As much as I've loved the recent turn of events, part of me fears that we've all been lulled into a false sense of security...but I'm a sucker for happy endings (or happy halfway-points, as the case may be) so I'm not complaining.

I loved Kent's reaction to Superman's debut. I have no doubt that Kent's thoughts were pretty similar to Clark's own inner doubts at his debut in his own reality.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Except... I thought in last chapter that I knew what was going on.

...and now what I think is something totally different than I thought yesterday.
Well, in forty minutes, you might have some answers. Or you might not laugh

Anyway, just thought I should mention that I'm going to post tonight and then, once again, post tomorrow night.

Thanks, everyone for the comments.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Oooo YAY!!!

and since tomorrow night is a BONUS post, thenyou'll post the night after that too right?

Carol [who is ignoring any grammatical or other errors here and while well awre that typing this does not make it more likely that ML will send her the fiel - though she still should - and that typing this will take longer than fixing said problems she just doesn't care at the moment]

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Maybe you're right. Maybe I should start posting every night. Hmmm... I definately think I could be persuaded to do that. laugh

ML wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
OOooo yes!!! Post every night!!!

We'll throw parties.

party party party party

With confetti:

,'`,'`,'`,`',`',`',`'`,'`,'`,`',`',`'`',`

Post every night!!

/cough Andsendittome /cough
Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Confetti?

Me likes confetti.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard