Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonder what will happen in part 22 wink peep

Part 21 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Had to reply again a tell you how much I enjoyed this part. It was good to see them actually talk.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I found some of Lois' thoughts to be particularly interesting in light of the overall story line presented. Way back in this story I was struggling with the way Lois reacted. My initial response was that pretty much all of Lois' actions were an overreaction to her discovery that Clark had been lying to her. As a consequence I was having trouble accepting this as a real, complete interpretation of Lois. (That was also when my angst-o-meter kept firing off.) However, as I have become more familiar with the Lois of this story, I have come to see her as a quite believable character. She is someone that is a bit more reactionary and a bit less self-assured than my typical image of Lois. (I really do think she's bipolar.)

I actually think that her “waiting for Clark to walk” thoughts in this chapter are completely consistent with a Lois that would have done all the somewhat extreme actions that were covered in earlier chapters.

So, I guess what I am saying is that I believe you have created a believable, if somewhat more angsty, vision of Lois. Nicely done. clap

And finally, is is good to see them finally using words to communicate instead of fight.

As always, I look forward to the next chapter.

Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey guys smile Thanks so much for the FDK.

cp It's so great to see you FDK-ing on both sides. And you're right, talking is good. Do you remember the day and a half they didn't talk during 'Stop the Presses'? Anyway, can't promise how long they will keep talking. Or rather, keep talking in a gfic-presentable version wink

Bob, in the danger of sounding repetitive, thanks for FDK-ing here, too smile I'm totally happy I managed to round out her character for you.
She is someone that is a bit more reactionary and a bit less self-assured than my typical image of Lois.
Yep, that's my Lois smile Although, I never really thought of her as bipolar, but rather just cracking up under the stress of the revelation followed by sex followed by all the bad memories of the past. But that's alright blush
So, I guess what I am saying is that I believe you have created a believable, if somewhat more angsty, vision of Lois. Nicely done.
Wow, thanks.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Columnist
Columnist
Michael, I completely forgot to leave feedback on this! I'm so sorry. But I enjoyed it as always, and am looking forward to the next part.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth! Thanks for FDK-ing. It's always great to know I'm still doing it right smile

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard