Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh, just noticed another little mistake that my editing didn't catch. In that section in chapter 2, it was May of 1992. In the chapter I just posted, Lane refers to April of 1992.

ML wave (who is rushing back right now to change that mistake) laugh

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/me grumbles. ML, I vividly remember you mentioning how you don't have the *time* to get part 45 edited by midnight tonight, your time.

And now I know why. You're out the whole day, playing catch with your FoLCs while your poor healthy-sized story is at home feeling neglected. No wonder she's crying.

Michael wink

PS: Isn't it wonderful to be able to play with your readers like that?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
That's sweet of you, Carol. But really, you don't want to do that. When she gets crying, her nose runs and... really. It's not a pretty sight. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ML -

I've got four kids. Not much makes me squeamish anymore. Really. I can handle a little runny nose no problem. Honestly.

Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
thumbsup

Anyway, I should get going here. I'm going to have a piece of blueberry pie for lunch and then... my neighbour has volunteered to come over tomorrow and take a bunch of stuff to the dump for me in his truck and I have to get it all ready for him. Wish me luck. After all, I'm pretty sure that there's an ant hill beneath the old shingles he's going to be taking. And... Last time I tried to move shingles, a bunch of them decided they didn't like that. Did you know that ants bite?

Anyway, talk to you later (assuming I survive the ant attack - of course, this time I'm going armed with Raid laugh ).

ML wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Terrific! Did something really happen in 1992 or was the treason charges simply a means for the Star Labs scientists to get hold of Lois and Clark's device?

I just keep wondering if Lois & Lane, Clark & Kent are in danger of merging by touching, will we be left with a scenario wherein there are 2L + 1C or 1L + 2C.

Superb as always! Hope you get some time for Chapter 45 between blueberry pie and ant-attacks laugh

thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

It is now Midnight EST.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard