Print Thread
#54387 08/04/08 05:34 AM
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Wow, lots of action in this part.

How very convenient that both Lex and Nigel were killed along with Trask.

Will somebody take a blood sample from Lex? They could easily now find out if Lex is the Daddy. Even though enough hints have been left to point to Clark being the Daddy, it's not 100 percent proof.

Looking forward to reading the last part.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
'Bout time those SOBs are dead. Looking forward to a nice wrap-up.

Best wishes for DS.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Riveting

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Is it at last over or will Lois now develop post-partum depression?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Too good a fate for Trask, Lex and Nigel, but I'll take it. Now if Lois will just realize what kind of man Clark is -- and how fortunate she really is...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Gaaaah. If there hadn't been fifty parts preceding this one and if I hadn't already been hooked on this story, I doubt I would have read this chapter. Reminding me of why I don't like villains is not necessary after this!

Well, I look forward to a happy resolution of this fic. I so hope you will make us feel that Lois really, really has learnt to trust Clark with every aspect of herself.

I'll keep your little son in my thoughts, Carol.

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
Yes!!!!!! I love the fact that Nigel was the first to go. Mr. Spy Man taken out by Lois Lane.

Really wish you would have had Rachel shoot Lex though...I REALLY hate the guy.

Looking forward to a beautiful happy ending...

{P.S. Hope the little one feels better!!}

Here…poke that.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,
I really admire how you managed to post this frequently with everything else going on your life and I am so grateful for it! To be honest, there were some parts that were difficult to bear due to the content, and longer breaks would have probably stopped me from reading on, but being able to follow with a new part quickly, certainly kept the hope alive. wink

I am sorry I stopped commenting after the whole rape by Lex business but I needed some distance. I didn't stop reading though and I am glad I didn't. This is your story to tell and from what I understand, this Lex thing was one of the first story parts you wrote. I admit I didn't like, simply because Lois has already been through so much, it could last several lifetimes. And it made me sad. For Lois, for Clark, for me. I hate setbacks! thumbsup

I did enjoy their returning to Metropolis and the scenes with Lucy and Jimmy. Every Lex mention made me cringe but I got over it. It is Clark's child. Please let it at least be his biological child! I am waiting for Jon to float or something, as proof. LOL

It is amazing the ground you cover in the final parts without rushing too much. I wouldn't mind at all if you kept dragging out the ending. Only part left? Sure, the villains are gone but for me there is still a lot of stuff that needs to be resolved. I am eagerly looking forward to more, and it is good to know that you will be following with the Lucy story!

Hope your son is getting better! You are in my thoughts.
Natascha

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard