Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What can I say, the ride isn't over yet.

Part 20 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Finally they talk. I love this chapter Michael.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. I have tried several times to go back and read this from the beginning but it kept exceeding my angst-o-meter limits. I finally worked my way thought it and am glad I did.

All the way back the the original TV shows, I have been amazed at the fact that you have two people whose job is to communicate, that continually fail so miserably when communicating with each other. I guess that is one of the things that makes their relationship special. Being the fan of happy/sappy outcomes that I am, I am glad to see that they are FINALLY communicating. I hope that is a light at the end of the tunnel and not just a train heading their way.

In any case, angst and all I have found the story to be very entertaining.

Bob

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by: Bobbart
All the way back the the original TV shows, I have been amazed at the fact that you have two people whose job is to communicate, that continually fail so miserably when communicating with each other.
You know? It’s an interesting point you’ve brought out. Because I’m on to my last semester of college, finishing up my degree on Publicity, especialized on comunication, and I too have problems when communicating on moments of extrem emotions. I guess, it’s as if we are not good at what we are good at. It’s like when an actor has problems pretending. And a writter has problems expressing his feelings.

In Brazil we have a saying “Casa de ferreiro, espeto de pau.” Which is something along the lines of “In a blacksmith’s home the sitcks are made of wood.”

Anyway... about part 20 of Furry, it really is good, and they are finally talking and *listening*. thumbsup But please, will you stop teasing us already? I knew Clark wouldn’t run for it, and he is right, marrige is not always the best solution, but why do you have to leave us hangging on the best part ?... Always! wildguy

Columnist
Columnist
Clark's thought process at the start of this had me giggling. I was so glad to see them working through things.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I said it on the Dark Side and I gladly repeat it here. You guys are an amazing audience.

cp, it so great to see you FDK on both boards. Thanks smile

Bob, welcome to the boards and thanks for letting me know you’re reading this.
Wow. I have tried several times to go back and read this from the beginning but it kept exceeding my angst-o-meter limits. I finally worked my way thought it and am glad I did.
This literally left me speechless for a while. Wow, what a compliment and I had no idea it could be this angsty. I guess it really is different when you’re reading a story instead of writing it. I’m so happy you managed to plow through the angst.
Being the fan of happy/sappy outcomes that I am, I am glad to see that they are FINALLY communicating.
You’re so right about that.
I hope that is a light at the end of the tunnel and not just a train heading their way.
A train in their tunnel of love. Hm… will have to talk to Muse about that wink
In any case, angst and all I have found the story to be very entertaining.
Thanks so much smile

dede, you’re quite right about that your analysis of not being able to apply your professional knowledge to your personal life.
but why do you have to leave us hangging on the best part ?
Uh, simple answer: I ran out of time and had a nice 22kb package all ready and put together. peep But I promise, I will provide more in the next part.

Beth, it’s great to know I could deliver with the (supposedly) funny stuff. That’s always so touch and go.
I was so glad to see them working through things.
What can I say. I’m a sucker for happy endings wink

Thanks again for the wonderful FDK. Looking forward to seeing you back next week smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard