#54308 07/31/08 08:20 PM
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Great update.

Is the soap "Passions?"

How much longer until we find out who really is the daddy, the next chapter maybe? huh

Looking forward to reading part 51.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That was sweet.

As for the whose baby it is, I think we basically know that it is Clark's.

(1)Luthor used a condum, they didn't use protection.
(2)Lois's pregnacy was harder than Lucy's, which indicates it's part Krytonian.
(3)They said the baby looks like Clark.

But even if they were to do a DNA test (from STAR Labs or something), what then? If it turns out that it is Clark's baby, it's fine. But what if it turns out to be Luthor's? How would they treat the child? Would Lois want to persue adoption even though Clark wants to keep the baby? I think they believe it's better for them not to know and assume that it's Clark's. Besides, it is their baby to raise.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have so much to catch up on and so little time to comment, so...

Yes! I'm glad to see many of the developments here. I was so relieved you can't believe it when I saw that Luthor had used a condom - yes! I don't think it's his child. Wow, what a relief!!!!

I'm glad that the baby was born, too, and that both mother and child were okay. I must say that Clark seems to be off rescuing people just when Lois needs him the most, but I thought it was sweet that he delivered their child.

Now Luthor is going to do his worst to kidnap Lois and Clark's baby. Well, there are two chapters left to go. Maybe Luthor is going to cause all sorts of grief in part 21, but then undoubtedly Lois and Clark will get their baby back in part 52. Right, Carol?

And then, who knows, just maybe Lois and Clark will start working on giving Jon a little brother or sister. I do expect Lois to be happy and comfortable about making love to Clark before this story is over. That was the best thing about the whole sorry rape business, if you ask me - Luthor used Miranda's solution on Lois, and because that drug just lowered her inhibitions and took away her fears, she really, really wanted to make love to Clark. Accept it, Lois. In vino veritas, or at least, in Miranda's drug you find the truth about your own heart.

This remains a very enjoyable fic, Carol! thumbsup

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was such a sweet part. The scene with Jimmy and Clark talking about Jimmy and Lucy's love life and Abbie's future boyfriends made me think of Rodney Atkins' song "Cleaning this gun". The soap opera was The Young and the Restless. I was watching it then. blush

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sneaking in on vaca...great part! Looking forward to the last couple.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Features Writer
Very good story. I have an feeling that it's more parts to the story than 52? Luthor is sneaky remember. smile1

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard