Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
ok, so nothing too conclusive...hope Clark doesn't need to go to the hospital anytime soon.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
I was very happy to see that Clark has his "super" sense of smell back. Looks like Matt is smart enough to realize that his father has much to teach him.

Wonderful update.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting part, Jenni. Thomas's actions and thought processes are chilling. It would be nice to group him in with the comic-like set of madmen that plagued Lois and Clark's life, but I fear that his madness is all too ordinary. With that kind of anger and depression, people can do some pretty horrific things.

Interesting that although the bombings didn't have anything to do with Lois or Clark to begin with, the coincidence of Clark's involvement could become real by association in Thomas's mind.

I agree with others that it was nice to see some of Clark's superpowers coming back, but even better to see Clark as an investigative reporter. His instincts and intelligence too often take a back-seat to his extraordinary abilities, and it's refreshing to see him following his gut.

I don't think it's possible for them to find Thomas before the hospital bombing, but I'm suspicious that somehow, Clark will be there. I'm looking forward to the next part.

BJ

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I can see how Thomas may begin to think Clark is interfering if he is at the bomb sights. I just hope he doesn't become a target.

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Columnist
Columnist
I continue to love this story. The emotional journey you are taking these characters on is just so amazing.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I really enjoyed this part...I've been reading from the beginning but just delurked. I am anxiously awaiting to see how Clark (or Clark with Lois' and/or Matt's help) finds the connection between the bombings. I'm also intensely curious about the recovery (or not) of Superman. Basically, I'm excited to read more. smile

Columnist
Columnist
Hi everyone,

Thank you all again for sticking with my story. Your encouragement is helping me get through a period of writer's block, but don't worry, I haven't run out of story yet. smile

I'm so glad to have picked up a couple of new readers. It's so good to see new posters in the fdk folder, so thank you for taking time to let me know you are reading.

I hope I don't upset anyone too much, but I've actually decided to change my weekly posting day to Wednesdays.

I am fairly busy over the weekend, and I'm always rushed to do final edits before posting on Mondays. If you want to keep on reading, look for My Wife The Boss part 11 on Wednesday.

Thanks again,
Yours Jenni

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I am still reading and enjoying this story very much. I love the banter between Lois and Clark and then with Matt.

For me this paragragh sums up their connection and how they are moving past some of the earlier angst
“Yeah. Only sometimes ... and not anymore.”
Suddenly, there was another one of those pertinent silences in the room, then Lois spoke softly, meeting his eyes. “I love you, Clark Kent.”

robinson
Columnist
Columnist
Looking forward to Wednesday! dance

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Take your time, Jenni. I am all too familiar with writer's block.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard