Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Thus your Clark dons the suit. Nicely done.

Now the flashback, are they going to show us something that went horribly wrong and caused your Clark to be more hesitant?

Framework4
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
As uncomfortable as it is, I appreciate that Superman is doing what he feels is the right thing to do. I'm not sure where the flashbacks are going and I'm not sure what will happen now that Clark has put on the suit.

Elisabeth

Blogger
Blogger
I'm not sure either -- that's the beauty of the well written fic. If we could see from the beginning exactly how things would fall out in the story, it wouldn't be too interesting, would it?

I'm enjoying seeing this develop. smile

Peace, Carolyn
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
So, I had thought that once I got home, life would go back to normal. And I imagine that at some point it will, but I've spent the last couple of days mostly asleep with my eyes open (meaning I'm trying to stay awake, but doing so in only the crudest of fasions - no real mental energy being used, just refusing to sleep at times that are not normal for this part of the world).

As a result, I'd hoped to on to this site sooner and reply to this and post the next chapter, but don't feel that I'm awake enough to do either. I've decided to at least reply to your thoughtful comments now though, although please forgive any typos, completely nonsensical statements, etc.

Yes, Framework4, Clark has donned the suit. But as we've discussed, this story has a while to go yet, so don't expect the suit to stay on too long. As for the flashbacks, they are leading somewhere, but to be honest, I haven't even written the chapter where the end of this chain of flashbacks appears (although I have written all the flashbacks leading up to and including the explanation), so don't expect any clear answers just yet.

Elisabeth, while I do know where the flashbacks are heading, even I'm not really sure where things go with Clark having put on the suit. His inability to do so full time is at the crux of this story and it's going to take awhile for him to work out. How that is all going to go is as much a mystery for me as for you. (Well, okay, maybe not, but almost as much).

CarolynK - thanks so much for the boost of confidence. I hope this continues to be well written - I have to say my attempts in the past few weeks have been poor, but I guess that's what betas are for.

I'll post the next part soon, I hope. As soon as I can keep my eyes open long enough to give it a final proofread...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard