Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
I hope to have the rest done soon which may speed up the posting schedule. Right now, look for 45 late Sunday or Monday.
And I'm still not feeling 100%... Am sending all the kids to daycare all day. So I'll have plenty of time to help you edit it...
So, how are you today on this wonderful Monday?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Waiting to hear back on a couple BR things... then will post...

I have been watching all of the FDK here. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but that's okay. I'm trying to make sure I incorporate as many of the answers as possible given my POV limitations [I can't have a convo with Lex/Nigel/whoever b/c everything is from L/C's POV so I have to find another way to tell his side of the story]. Most of the answers were already in there I think but... I can't answer all of it here because - as ML would say - that might give stuff away so...

As for this...
Originally posted by kmar:

Also at first she knows she wasn't unfaithful with him and then she knows she was raped. You are kind of waffling all over the place here.
She says she would never cheat on him. And she wouldn't. She wouldn't knowingly, willingly have sex with another man. And 'knowing' she was raped, even if she doesn't remember it, isn't the same thing as being unfaithful to him. There's a big difference. Even if she *seemed* to be consenting to something, if she was under the influence of drugs of some kind, she's not responsible for what she may or may not do with someone else - especially if that person is the one who drugged her. Sorry but it's not the same thing. Sex with someone else while she's drugged is *not* the same as cheating on her husband while she's in full control of her faculties.

Anyway - look for more later today - I hope.

Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I've refrained from posting feedback on this part until I could get my thoughts straight on how I really feel about all of this. I'm still truthfully reserving judgement until I've seen how this all turns out, but I thought I'd go ahead and chip in my two cents.

I've been reading this story since the beginning, and honestly it hasn't gone anywhere near where I thought it would when I first started reading it. That said, despite the fact that it's not what I was envisioning, I've truly enjoyed most of it. I'm perfectly okay with a little character torture, as long as the toys are fixed by the end. I think you've crafted a great tale here, Carol.

However, I cannot fathom the idea that you would torture Lois and Clark this much and not at least give them the one perfect thing we've all been holding our breath for - the time when the commit the final act of consummating their relationship as man and wife. I really really hope that Lois wasn't raped by Luthor. I think that's a bit much for the poor girl to take, even if she doesn't remember it actually happening. But even if she wasn't raped, she was drugged during her first time with Clark and doesn't remember any of it. I find that to be a terribly tragedy - a couple who has worked so hard to overcome so much now finds that even this sacred act has been corrupted.

I really want Lois to remember her night with Clark. I really want her to not have been raped by Luthor. I hope you fix the toys, Carol. I'm still reading, with interest, but I don't think there's going to be a WHAM warning big enough when you ship this off to the archives if the rape and the not remembering the night with Clark hold true for the rest of the fic. help

Oh, and I agree with what others said. Given how in tune Clark had to have been with Lois during that time, and given his super memory, he should remember some indication as to whether she was still a virgin or not at the time.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Carol, I really am going to catch up on your story and read it soon. I've been busy...too busy.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This line has me worried...
I'll ask Perry and Alice if they have any recommendations when we get back.
Please no Deter!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard