Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I´ll be back later with more. For now though:

AHHHHHH!!!

Why are you doing this?????

And if you had her raped, was she a virgin before, physically speaking? Will Luthor be able to hide the smirk when they meet again. Will they ever get the red stains out of the carpet, the walls, and the ceiling of Luthor´s office?

Michael

PS: ML was already dethroned, this was not necessary.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Still not sure exactly what happened? Neither are they [Smile].
Not confused at all. I stand by my earlier statement. There is a noticeable odor that Clark with his enhanced senses would have noticed.

So I imagine that this time Lois's bad experience came in handy. She was easily directed to go with him. But when he started to get too close she kneed him and hurt him enough to kill any mood.

He likely gave her another dose to be sure she didn't recall anything and had Nigel dump her back in her hotel room.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're so mean. :p

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm coming out of fdk hiding to join the choir here.

AAARRRGGH!!!

Carol, how could you? After all that they've been through to get to this point, all the progress they made, to go and sully their first time together with something like this is shocking! Even if she wasn't raped, and I'm sure you can't be that mean, it's still been ruined! That memory, no doubt she'll remember it eventually, will forever be tainted.

Bad, bad Carol! mad

Wait, is that Bobby Ewing stepping out of the shower? Phew! It was all a dream...

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
No. Please, please, no. Don't let Luthor have raped her. And please, please, please, don't let her be pregnant with Luthor's child!!!!!

Ann

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Noooo way that could have happened to Lois!

Please let Lois and Clark get to the bottom of what ever happened soon...in the next part which I am hoping that you post immediately!!! Pretty please...

Little T laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol! I've been reading along and due to school, not commenting, but... You would not possibly be so cruel! Please don't let Luthor have raped her, especially since she was a virgin! Clark was supposed to be first! This has to be some big ugly blur that resulted with Lois still having enough cognitive thought to not have sex with that slime!

Just hurry back! I cannot even talk right now!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
Lois needs help, I can't buy that she was raped by Luthor. She is becoming a whack job.

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Wait a minute. Lois had sex with Clark three times in one night and dosent remember? Even stoned out of my mind and in a coma, I would REMEMBER that.So if not sex with Clark-what then?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So, it was one of his dress shirts and it was THE night... but now she doesn't remember. I have to say, it feels pretty disappointing at the time, Carol. You do have 8 parts to solve it, but this bit of angst was just too much. After all you've had them go through, that one thing, at least, should have gone right... or at least better.

Must say, though, that the whole scene was great. Everything up until the morning after.

So when do you start making it right? (posting part 45, say, now, would certainly help laugh )

Cris
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, back for more. Their first time was sweet and funny.

I so did not see it coming that she would have chosen that day. I should have expected it, sort of, given how it was their anniversary. And I might have if you hadn't pulled that rape crap on us. razz What can I say, I just think it's way too big a coincidence that she should get raped raped on the very night she had decided to make love with Clark. That's just pushing it. Sorry huh

Not confused at all. I stand by my earlier statement. There is a noticeable odor that Clark with his enhanced senses would have noticed.
And if he had her shower, or had Nigel clean her up afterwards?

So I imagine that this time Lois's bad experience came in handy. She was easily directed to go with him. But when he started to get too close she kneed him and hurt him enough to kill any mood.
I doubt he would have just sent her back. he could have easily dumped her body somewhere. If she could even have kneed him, drugged as she was.

No, I don't want to see her raped, in fact, I really don't like (to refrain form using the other word) that sort of wham in a story, that's right up there with Lois dying and worse than her losing her child due to green-K or physical abuse. But given what Carol already did to them, I wouldn't put it past her. mad Sorry huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please delete

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
More later, but for now...

My apologies for not putting a 'potential implied WHAM' warning on this sooner. It is there now. I meant to and forgot.

Thanks - if writing continues as is going today [slow but steady, still feel like BLECH but with 4 kids the best I can do is rest which I can do with a laptop most of the time], I hope to have the rest done soon which may speed up the posting schedule. Right now, look for 45 late Sunday or Monday.

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope hope you find some rest and feel better soon smile

Originally posted by carolm:
Right now, look for 45 late Sunday or Monday
Goodie. Can't wait to see this resolved with a happy ending. One can still hope right? After all, even Darth Vader had a spark of good in him. On second thought, since you're occupying the throne, that would make ML Darth Vader and you the Emperor (eh, Empress). And the Emperor was through and through evil...

Okay, see what you're doing to me, I actually run and hide in Star Wars references. I'm worse then Perry with his Elvis stuff.

Michael, who is now holding out for A New Hope.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I doubt he would have just sent her back. he could have easily dumped her body somewhere.
Hmm, very good point. Perhaps he groped her too openly on their way out and she flattened him on scene and stormed out and back to her room.

The next morning there is a front page photo in the local paper of Luthor going down. Now they know she wasn't raped and the identity of the evil bad guy.

If she could even have kneed him, drugged as she was.
In my area a couple of years ago a young woman who'd been drugged put a spiked heel right into that area on one guy. Sent him to the hospital.
And if he had her shower, or had Nigel clean her up afterwards?
Good point.

So between the possibly of showers or condoms I will have to back off my prior stance. Perhaps Luthor did rape her.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The rape thing was completely unexpected and after everything they've gone through, I thought it was over the top. frown They've waited five years just for Luthor to be the first? mad Please! I hope it didn't happen. The story would be ruined for me. grumble Besides, she just brought up the rape thing after Clark told her they had made love. It seems she is searching for a reason to go back to their platonic marriage. mad

Ok, Clark was inexperienced, but they made love three times. He would know if Lois was a virgin the first time, wouldn't he? And Lois met Luthor before she was drugged. Why doesn't she remember at least his name? I'm sorry, but this chapter didn't make any sense for me. dizzy

EDIT TO ADD:
Even though I wanted it to happen that night, what else happened is making me a bit skittish about wanting to do that again – even with you.
She doesn't remember what happened and even so, it makes her skittish about making love with Clark. Argh!!!! Now probably she will need a decade to get over this, because she needed years to get over an almost-rape. wallbash

Maybe I'm so sulky because I thought after so much waiting (5 years!) their first time should be special, but it got lost between Lois's temporary amnesia and the rape thing. frown After their first time Lois woke up and the only thing that she knows is that she was raped. And she doesn't even know by whom. And she won't make love to Clark anytime soon because she's paranoid about a - hypothetical - rape. mad

Please, next part, so maybe my doubts will be cleared and I won't complain so much.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I didn't hate it. It seems as if everyone else did, but I didn't hate it.

The reason I didn't hate it was because Lois didn't hate it. She's found the impetus to seek professional counseling, she's not icked out by the thought of making love to her husband and in fact she had a good time, totally losing her inhibitions without regret.

I didn't get the idea that they were going back to a platonic relationship, but instead felt that they were now incorporating their dating lives into their normal lives. It doesn't sound to me as if sex is totally off of the agenda for the future, although it isn't as totally welcomed into their relationship as any of us would like it to be--too much discussion and not enough action.

As for my vote, I don't think she had been raped. Bodily fluids have a distinct odor that doesn't simply bathe away. If Clark were carefully investigating Lois' scent, looking for signs of nervousness, he would have noticed that things were off.

By the way, congratulations to Jimmy and Lucy, even if the timing wasn't what they had anticipated.

Elisabeth
PS I liked how Lois gave Clark permission to revel in the memory of their first love-making experiences, even if she doesn't share them

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Goodie. Can't wait to see this resolved with a happy ending. One can still hope right? After all, even Darth Vader had a spark of good in him.
LMAO.

Anyway, since I have yet to make a real comment...never really crossed my mind that she might have been raped. You're not going to assault someone and then drop them off at their doorstep and say, "Have a nice night, dear!" (Granted, my knowledge is based on Law & Order.) :p

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,
I don't know how I feel about this. First I was happy because it seemed that I was right in being optimistic but then WHAM . Now even Lois thinks she was raped! What is up with that?

I too think that Clark would have noticed something. COme one, during their first time there would be some unpleasantries . Even if she can't remember a thing, he should know if she was still a virgin or not.

But poor Clark. He was able to live his dream finally and than he gets hit with something like that. That is so unfair!

I do like that they will continue dating as part of their normal life now once they are back in Metropolis. Maybe Lois realizes subconciously that she doesn't need to be afraid of Clark touching her. I am also glad that she finally agreed to see a therapist. It is about time! I was hoping she wouldn't need to but without it, she will never fully recover from her past.

Maybe they can run into Luthor at home, see his black eye and Lois will remember instinctly that he was the guy who tried to rape her. One can continue to hope, right? wink

Natascha (who definitely needs some real progress in the next part to cheer her up!)

Columnist
Columnist
I hate this for the same reasons everyone else does. Five years and she doesn't remember and Clark may not have been her first.

Points of contention with this sections besides above. Even though she may not have been a completely intact virgin, which many are not these days do to sports, etc., many if not most are partially intact their first time. So Clark should have noticed if she wasn't still a virgin. Which even in the midst of making love should have registered on him. So what gives. Either way Clark should know.

Also at first she knows she wasn't unfaithful with him and then she knows she was raped. You are kind of waffling all over the place here.

As for Luthor prison is to good for him gelding is what he needs. Also he has never met her why this crushing need to have her. Granted he has read their work etc. but to go to an embassy function with a date rape drug just for her is also way over the top and in my opinion unbelievable when he could have probably just about any other woman there.

This whole section just misses it for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard