Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, so here's the next part. Hope you enjoy it.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
*sigh*

At least there was no Mayson. That's about all I can say for it...

Other than that - there's Dan smoochies *shudder*. And no word on what Jimmy may or may not have told Perry. And Dan's not dead. *sigh* And Clark won't die. So that's not a really cliffhanger because then Martha and Jonathan would have *really* freaked out when he and Lois showed up. And so would the Planet staff. They would have had a hoe down shin dig when Clark died, even if Lois had been in jeopardy.

*narrows eyes* Does this mean that Dan saves the day?!?!? No!

I did see someone else mention that TF didn't happen here. But if there's no Superman, there's no need for Tempus to destroy him, but the idea that maybe someone else managed to screw up the past is an interesting one.

That said... if you want to send the file to that special ML FIC box, I'd be more than happy to help you edit it.

Carol [who hasn't bothered to check and see how long she thinks this is going to be yet, but who thinks ML should post again, like now]

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

“Hey, good-looking,” Dan said, stepping inside. He leaned in to kiss her and she turned her head, allowing him to kiss her on the cheek.
She's still doing chaste kisses to the cheek.
He could tell that the couple weren’t yet aware that they were being stocked as the man moved in to kiss the woman.
She would still have turned away from him.
“It’s just... I’m so completely in lo...”
Now we're talking...
A sob rose in her throat. Kent. The only man who’d ever been truly able to excite her. Had he really been about to say what she thought he’d been about to say when Spenser Spenser’s goons had shown up? He couldn’t have been. Still, it had almost sounded as if he were about to tell her that.... Nah. He wouldn’t have been about to say... that. There was no future there. There were simply too many barriers to overcome. Still, she couldn’t stomach the thought that he wouldn’t be out there somewhere. That she’d never again be able to look at his handsome face or see the spark in his eyes of... whatever it was she saw there when he looked at her. That... something that sent shock waves running through her entire being.
Told ya.

Good, we're right on schedule. Next part they will have a falling out, Dan will beat it when her Irish ex shows up and then we're off to Just Say Noah. You know, ML, once I stopped believing in cliffhangers, it's so much more fun.

Spencer Spencer rolled his eyes. “So what do you think? Think you’d find this body more satisfying?” He almost seemed to be salivating. “After all, how could any woman resist all these muscles?”

She looked down, studying the floor even as a blush rose in her cheeks.

Spencer Spencer obviously noticed her reaction. “Or maybe... you already have taken it around the block a few times.”

She couldn’t quite keep herself from shifting from foot to foot.

“Uhh... so it’s true,” Spencer Spencer said, sounding as if he’d just discovered the best kept secret in Metropolis. “But... don’t the two of you work for different papers? Or, Lane, is this one of your not-so-famous fact-gathering techniques? Seduce the competition?”
rotflol

Michael

PS: This does not mean that I would complain if you posted part 30 now. Or now. How about now? Now? Okay, now it is. Right? Come on it's been *hours* since you posted part 29. So how about you post when you get up Sunday morning?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Pleeeeeease post the next part today?
We really need to find out how they escape. I don't care even if it is Dan, I suppose he needs to have at least some use wink Anyway, Lois was clearly more upset at the prospect of Clark being killed than she was at the though of no more Dan! Yay!! smile1

Columnist
Columnist
You left us there? Clark with no powers and Lois with no visable means of support?

More soon please!

Columnist
Columnist
I'm sad that it was Dan who was on the island with Lois. I love that episode, and it was disappointing to see Dan usurp Clark's place, even though it was just at the beginning. However, they ended up together after all, so I guess I can't be too disappointed. It seems that no matter how hard these two try, they still end up together. Which makes me happy.

So when do they ditch Dan and Mayson? I was patient for a while, but now I'm anxious for those two to be gone!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned that "Lane" and "Kent" are currently dating Dan and Mayson. Not that I actually think that they should be dating, or that I like to see them together or anything.

But the purpose of this story (to me, anyway)is not to see Lois and Clark get together in this altered reality. It's to find out what's wrong so they can get back to their proper reality.

I have to say I'm a lot more concerned about Jimmy telling Perry about what he's seen/heard. Like I said before, he thinks "Kent" is taking advantage of Lois.
But if that happens, Perry is likely to throw Clark out. Then they would have to choose between being seperated or not using Planet resources.

Sara

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb. So is it Inspector Gadget... Agent Scardino to the rescue? Will this incident be enough for Lois and Dan to break up? Whatever happened to Mayson-Clark.. they've already become distant, right? wink Or maybe in this reality's Just Say Noah, we'll have two couples (Lois & Dan, Clark & Mayson) visiting the retreat. thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
*narrows eyes* Does this mean that Dan saves the day?!?!? No!
And I thought you said there was no cliff hanger this time, Carol laugh

She's still doing chaste kisses to the cheek.
Well, let's see if we can do something about that wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
And I thought you said there was no cliff hanger this time, Carol [Big Grin]
Well, there really wasn't. Neither one were going to die. If so, then either the Planet folks or M/J would have died from shock. Now Dan could have died and that would be okay... wink .

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard