Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So what do you think? And I hope there wasn't anybody out there who thought Clark *wouldn't* feel like he just raped her wink

Part 17 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
It's interesting that Lucy seems to be the voice of reason in this story. Kind of the opposite role that she usually plays. Can't wait to see what Clark will do now.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth! And this time it's me who late huh Fortunately the show never told us much about her so we don't know how she would react in a situation were Lois is the one acting out.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Columnist
Columnist
Lucy is actually really likable in this tale. She alone may have the only brain seen so far.

Clark has to feel like feel like a horrible person after the confeence room scene. It would be untrue to the character for him to feel otherwise.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi cp!

Thanks for commenting smile
Originally posted by cp33:
Lucy is actually really likable in this tale. She alone may have the only brain seen so far.
Thanks and lol

Originally posted by cp33:
Clark has to feel like feel like a horrible person after the confeence room scene. It would be untrue to the character for him to feel otherwise.
So true, so true. And I hope you're going to like what I do with him in the next part.

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard