Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
If you wish to comment on this...

Tank (who still wonders if he should have waited before posting this ... like months)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tank,

Hope you're feeling better. smile

I, too, eagerly await your next installment. You dropped a whammy on Clark with that "like a brother" line. eek What's next? A piece of Kryptonite as a forget-me-not? goofy

Can't wait. thumbsup hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Good stuff, good stuff..I wonder what's going to happen next?! thumbsup confused

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Great beginning! thumbsup Thanks for not waiting, Tank!

MORE, please. laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

A great premise! mecry
Lois's motives for leaving are very clear. Let's hope something or someone will change her mind. eek

I can't wait to see where this is headed.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I love it, Tank! What a great premise! I can't wait to see what you have coming up in part 2 - and my brain is already whirring with ideas to continue it! smile1

This is very well written. Lois's thought process is excellent - it all makes perfect sense and I can see where she's coming from. Clark's totally in character too - and poor Clark! First she asks him to come with her, which must have raised his hopes, and then she hits him with a huge whammy when she repeats that 'brother' line. mecry You should never, ever retire. You're far too good a writer for that!

Can't wait to see Part 2!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great set-up Tank. Interesting <vbg>.

Yvonne
(who thinks she already knows how this particular web can be untangled)

Kerth
Kerth
Interesting setup you wrote here... smile

Willing to read more smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
For Superman she was willing to give up her life in Metropolis and move away. Clark was just the friend that she'd like to have around.
I think Clark undervalues himself: what Lois says that she makes a sacrifice for Superman but she can live without him, whereas she doesn't want to *live* without Clark. So, who is more important to her?

Interesting that Clark doesn't even complate giving up Superman in order to be with Lois as Clark.

Gabriele
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow, I don't think I've seen this side before. A W/T story that's completely angst driven. I'm not complaining, mind you, except with a boot to get the next part out quickly. wink I can't wait to see what you're going to do with part 2, and how Wendy is going to "fix" it. I almost feel like crying along with Lois! whinging

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
TANK!!!! ARRGGHH!!!!!! shock shock

I wasn't going to read this one and you suckered me into it anyway...

Post soon so that we can get Wendy's responce.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Excellent beginning - very well written and completely in character. I only have one concern...

You could have had them say their farewell's, put Lois on a plane, and handed the baton over to Wendy. Instead, you end with Clark's cryptic "this isn't goodbye", and tell us you'll be back with Part II tonight. Hmmmmm....

Since Wendy's job it to fix the mess, and your job is to create it, am I to assume that Part II's sole reason for being is so you can make this situation even more dismal than it already is?

With no small amount of trepidation, I am anxiously awaiting Part II.

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow - What they said! Looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Well, Vicki, since you brought it up.... wink

Keep watching this space. More coming soon.

Tank (who missed out on his first PT appointment becaus he didn't get home from work in time, but will be charged a cancellation fee anyway frown )

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Evil, Tank. goofy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard