Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,
I was hoping you would post again tonight and I am thrilled that you did before I went to bed. wink

I absolutely love this part. My favorite so far! It is wonderful to see Lois and Clark this relaxed with each other, the easy banter that we know from the show is so evident and so much fun! thumbsup

I am glad that enjoyed Christmas with the Whites and Lucy and Jimmy. They have really formed a family. That reminds me of me. I tend to end up having more "families" where ever I go. It is great having people around you that care about you and mean a lot to you.

I love that they have come up with a code to let Clark know when Lois is ready. That was brilliant! And I can see Lois slowly getting eager to get to that point. blush

As for the doing nothing day at the chateau... happy sigh! It sounds wonderful.

Happy Fourth of July to all the American FoLCs, have a great day. I am going to visit my family for the weekend so I am looking forward to reading the next part when I get back on Monday.
Natascha

Columnist
Columnist
Carol, this was just so sweet, not over the top sweet but just the right amount of tenderness and the beginning of passion.

Nice to see them communicate well enough to plan for their first night together even if it is a while from now.

Have a great fourth and post if you have time. wave

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Favorite line: You're mean.

Favorite concept: The article Clark sketched out regarding movie day in bed. I would write it this way, "The room service was exquisite. The maid service while we were in the jacuzzi was discrete."

James and I have our own term for going through that many scenarios for what might happen: nthing--(verb) to take a metaphor or situation to the nth degree; to go too far with mental pictures

Elisabeth

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I absolutely loved it, too. Lois is indeed learning to love and trust Clark more and more, and as a result, they can joke together and discuss details of their coming intimacy. What a difference compared with those nights when Lois has almost panicked because she has feared that Clark might force her into something she can't bear or accept.

Now, they are talking, taking the fear out of it. Lois got to lay down some rules, or rather, they agreed on what signals she should give him when she was ready. I love it. The whole thing is so full of respect and acceptance. And I loved that Clark told Lois that their first times together might not be so good, particularly not the very first time, but that they would learn together.

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another great part, Carol. And for Lois to actually talk about finding a signal to tell Clark she's ready clap I was sort of surprised by her giving him a year tops as her hopes of being ready. On one hand it makes sense from an anniversary point of view, on the other, unless she is already playing with the thought, I think she might start to freeze up once a few months are over. A year can seem so long on the first day, but once the first three or four months are over huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard