Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a gripping part, Dandello.

So, was Lex actually a pawn of the Sorcerer given how he wanted more for Clark to die than for Lois to accept Lex?

“Spare his life, let him go free, and I will walk down the aisle with a smile on my face. I will go to your bed without a word. I will never speak of this insanity to anyone.”
cat

And it could be because the why Carol presented the vows in LTL, but is there a deeper purpose to the fact that Lex only pledged to take care of Lois and Lois had to pledge fidelity?

Something else I wonder. If the bond between Lois and Clark can only be broken if she kills him out of her own free will, as we all know already, would killing Lex by her hand also remove Lex from the triangle, or would it take Clark to do it?

Michael

PS: I so hope you will give us a happy ending to this grovel

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
The vows used are real vows (RCC) although at a real wedding, the bride and groom repeat the entire promise, not just say 'I do'. I couldn't see Lois actually making her way through the 'repeat after me'.

As to the breaking of the soul bond - I always thought that Asabi was simply feeding Luthor's madness with the story of murder breaking the bond.

In soul transmigration theory, even murder would simply be another learning experience. 'Breaking' the bond would only be by mutual agreement on a 'soul' level.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The vows used are real vows (RCC) although at a real wedding, the bride and groom repeat the entire promise, not just say 'I do'.
I know. I just wondered, given how they were different from those in the show. Oh and she didn't repeat there, either smile

I see on the soul thingy.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
In the script, we don't even hear Luthor's vow. It's just "... till death do you part?"

And I do promise a happy ending. dance

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay on the happy ending. dance Wait, you mean happy for Lois and Clark, right?

And on an not really important side note: In the show they had the bishop's voice in the background when Clark tried to escape, speaking the same words as he later did to Lois.

Michael

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Yay on the happy ending. dance Wait, you mean happy for Lois and Clark, right?

Michael
Would I do that? eek

Wait... don't answer that. angel-devil

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
cat Ack! Thhhhbbbttt!!

Evil, you are. I love the parallel between Loisette and Lois and can see why you included the "If you spare his life, I will willingly marry you" thing, but it was very disturbing that Henderson and Perry didn't break in before the wedding concluded.

Of course, with the Sorceror gone, Clark should have enough power to escape by himself, yes? Please? grovel

You are rivalling ML in the evilness of your cliffhanger. Please come back soon.

BJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard