Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cp33 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I get to leave the first feedback on this chapter as well!

Wow did Lois do a complete 180 as far as how she treats Clark at work.

Looks like the bomber only took off a few days. It does look like Clark is a target.

Can we see more of Lois and Clark at home?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ahh gaaah. I liked this part, I liked the interaction between Lois and Clark, and I liked Chris, but somehow there was such an ominous feeling to the entire last section that you had me on pins and needles much of the time, waiting for the explosion. And sure enough, it came!

Welcome back with more soon, but I've got to tell you, this nerve-wracking stuff isn't very good for my blood pressure!

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Jenni, I am all about this chapter. I love that Lois has changed her attitude about Clark at work ... I kind of wanted to smack her when she was treating him with kid gloves. I also liked the kiss. I am all about newsroom PDA. (In fic, though, because I would never do that.)

And I really liked that nice, handsome reporter, Chris. OK, you didn't say he was handsome, but he has to be, right? wink I liked that Clark had someone to talk to -- like I have said before, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone who doesn't know your whole life story or isn't going to ask you a bunch of questions.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AARGGGGGHHH!!!!
I just yelled when I read the ending of this post. Thankfully, the weight room was empty at the time.

Loving the progress, though, I am finding the incredible coincideces of Clark being near each of the explosions to be pushing the realm believability....

I still what to find out what is going to happen next, though. More soon please grovel

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
I loved seeing Clark talk about his memory issues. I was kind of wondering where he was with all that. This whole part was great as always.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for sticking with my story and for leaving some great comments.

I know that writers do not write for fdk alone, but believe me, it does help, especially when I'm battling writer's block.

I hope the rest of my story lives up to expectations. smile

Yours Jenni

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard