Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I said this at the end of the last feedback thread, but I'll repeat it here in case anyone missed it:

It's very clever how you've changed the episodes to suit this new altered-reality.
This brings up a point, Jenni. If you, or anyone else, notice a change to the series that doesn't seem to make sense given the single change I made to the past, please let me know. Now, since you don't yet know what that change is, that could be difficult. But if something doesn't seem right, please mention it. I might end up saying that it will all make sense in the end. On the other hand, it could also be a mistake - so please mention it so that I have a chance to correct it.

Also, James and Elisabeth... you will notice that I have a section here dealing with why searching the past doesn't work. Now, I originally had this section included further on in the story. But because of your concerns, I moved it up here. Does this deal with your concerns?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
The biggest problem I see is that I *still* don't have the whole stinking thing in my inbox wink . Just click that little send button... Well after you attach the file of course - and type in my address [or click on the email link above one of my posts].

And Linda King? *shudder*

Lex? *more shudder*

Dr. Klein *woohoo*

More? When? Now? Doesn't have to be on the boards - inbox is fine wink .
Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Carol, you will be pleased to see that I sent you an email. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Columnist
Columnist
The only thing worse than Lex and Linda with Lois and Clark would be Lex and Linda together making Lois and Clark miserable.

Double shudder for Lois even thinking about Lex.

Ready for more please!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That little Stunt?

ML, LnC's visit to 1992 DID have an effect, didn't it?

And I'm so very glad Lex is married to some noname. Otherwise I would be worried now. Which means Lois and Lex will be together in no time. You, ML, are evil enough to pulling that kind of stunt.

Michael who looks forward to part 14. Monday? Or Sunday evening?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
This story is getting more and more compelling!!

Is there really nowhere we can sneak apeak and read the entire lot in one go? hyper

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I appreciate how your story is written in such a way that the farther it goes, the more divergent it is from the original timeline. Of course, all of it is logical: Superman isn't cloned because he doesn't exist, Clark pursues Lois more aggresively because he has less to lose, The Star doesn't manufacture incidents because it is already regularly scooping The Daily Planet. All of this makes sense and in both a logical and an emotionally logical way.

Elisabeth
PS I'm convinced that the other Lois was the woman Clark was with during whatever stunt they don't really remember

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb! The "what went wrong" mystery continues... maybe Lois and Clark's escape from STAR labs created problems for Lois because she was the only one in Metropolis at that time. Clark of that timeline was probably somewhere else in the world like Borneo?...

heh, I can continue speculating until I'm proven wrong... wink

So Lois is hooking up with Lex coz she's looking for a distraction... but how far's she gonna go? thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Is there really nowhere we can sneak apeak and read the entire lot in one go?
Sorry. No. I'm still in the process of editing as we go along, so I don't have it posted anywhere yet. And if you're wondering about my email to Carol (given the fact that she's always bugging me to send her an email.) Well... she didn't get the story either. Just the email laugh

heh, I can continue speculating until I'm proven wrong...
Yep. You most certainly can laugh

Anyway, everyone, thanks for the comments. Glad to see you're still reading.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard