Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hey, give me some credit, guys. I'm not going to have Lois sleep with Claude while under the influence of the pheromone compound! I mean that's just... ick laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML I just hit refresh and saw this. I just had to check on Claude. Don't have time to read the rest right now (Clark is introspecting on page 5 and not finished yet), but this cliffhanger couldn't wait.

And O M G.

**Shock had stopped her from reacting when he’d grabbed her and kissed her. She’d been too stunned to react when he set her on the desk and moved between her legs. But as one of his hands slid up the inside of her leg, she came back to her senses. She didn’t want this.

A quick left hook proved that Lois Lane had learned a thing or two from hanging around the fighting clubs her father had worked at while she’d been growing up. As Claude stumbled back far enough to free Lois’ legs, he discovered that her legs were for more than feeling up. With a round house kick to a particularly sensitive part of Claude’s anatomy, the man was left rolling on the floor as Lois calmly grabbed her coat and walked out of the Daily Planet.**
This is perfect party party party party party yes. Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! And right where it hurts.
ML, thank you so very much. Lois is still our Lois. hail

But as far as credit is concerned. I *did* read Echoes of the Past. And what you did to Lois (soul) there was just to mean to be even spelled out here. This was just so WHAMMY. And so, no, I would have fully expected you to do this to our poor, sweet, helpless (ok, not helpless, but Clark-less) Lois.

Michael, who will read this tomorrow morning or something like that.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
ok, so its still torture, ahhhhhhh! but i love it, more please?

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ML - don't have more time because I have company, but anytime you want to put it in my inbox, you can.

So Lois thinks Clark spent two days taking advantage of her. Great.

More now. Or inbox...

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb twist(s) smile

I have a feeling Lois will hate Clark more because he rejected her. Or maybe she starts trusting him, huh? wink

Loved how they still called each other by last names even while kissing..

On the other hand, considering what had happened when he’d gone for his interview with Perry White, it was obvious he was not likely ever to work for the Daily Planet.
What exactly happened? And Clark doesn't remember much about it. Hopefully Jimmy will come up with the interview file and shed some light on it. What did Clark do... break more than Perry's hand? confused

Excellent story thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Man, I am grateful that you didn't show us Claude sex.

I was surprised to see that Clark and Lois had an encounter while she was altered.

Please tell us what Clark did to tick off the Planet staff.

Columnist
Columnist
Glad that the Claude incident didn't happen. But I'm so curious about the interview. Why would it have gone differently?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, now that I've read it. ML, that Pheromone episode was unbelievable. But why, oh why, did Clark have to notice that Lois eyes looked dilated. She was just excited, not drugged. huh

Michael

PS: More please grovel

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
so, we get another little hint...followed by alot of charged torture.

I nominate MLT for the most evil author of 2008

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Squee! I just knew you wouldn't do that to us. I'm not surprised, however, that they conveniently forget the things the author wants to remain hidden.

Elisabeth
BTW, you should have an award for triggering 2 alarms on that dang parental monitoring software I didn't mean to install. That's a record so far.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I, for one, will take an encounter between Lois and Clark any way I can get it, even if it's interrupted. laugh

I suppose Lois *could* get even more angry with Clark about 'taking advantage' of her, but I hope that she'll go the other way. She might just start to see the good in Clark because he stopped and specifically *didn't* take advantage of her once he knew something was wrong. Could she start to wonder about Clark's feelings for her? Could she start to admit to a teeny-tiny, infintisimal glimmer of what might be called attraction she feels for Clark? I have high hopes that they've started a romance in secret, while maintaining the public rivalry.

Hey, a girl can hope, can't she?

I also hope that they find out quickly about Clark's interview and the subsequent issue with Perry. I think Lois missed a great opportunity when Jimmy mentioned it previously. I don't expect that ML will give it to us anytime soon, though. That would end the tale prematurely and she is too evil

BJ

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! Lo-is Ki-icks Claude! And right where it hurts.
I take it you liked that section, Michael laugh

I was surprised to see that Clark and Lois had an encounter while she was altered.
Well, I figured if she could track him down at his apartment in our reality to do that dance of the seven veils, she could track him down in this reality. Seems to me that Lois knew exactly what she wanted when she was under the influence of the pheromone spray. After all, in our reality, she didn't yell for Superman or jump off the nearest high building - she tracked down Clark. thumbsup

so, we get another little hint...followed by alot of charged torture
Hey, maybe that's what I should say about this story in the story description: A Lois and Clark story that gives little hints... followed by alot of charged torture. laugh

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I nominate MLT for the most wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
BTW, you should have an award for triggering 2 alarms on that dang parental monitoring software I didn't mean to install. That's a record so far.
To tell the truth, Elisabeth, I'm a little concerned that maybe in some portions of this story I might have stepped over the line. I really tried not to, but if someone thinks I do at some point in this story, please feel free to point it out to me. (And, yes, you can interpret that to mean that there are other rather steamy sections in this story - although whether they are between Lois and Clark or Lane and Kent... I guess you'll just have to wait and see. laugh )
Good. So it's not just my imagination that this part had more sexual energy than some of the more explicit stuff I've seen on the dark side. I don't think you've stepped over the line, at least as far as explicit stuff goes. But then, you should see what I've cut from my PG-13 version / reworded stuff so it's all nice and tame and happy and not over the line (/me is a terrible PG-13 judge).

Anyway, please grovel if you are really concerned about steamier parts. There is always the option of posting special versions of the parts with more *interesting* scenes. (You know what I'm talking about wink )

And if you just post the way you did #10, well, that's very fine too, for it is something to behold, study and learn from in the way of writing fics laugh

Big BUT though: What do you mean by "Lois and Clark or Lane and Kent" Shouldn't that be an and in there. And what happens if at some point we see Lane and Clark? I do fully expect you to lower yourself to this evilness, ML.

Michael

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I considered doing an nfic version, Michael. In fact, in the original version of this story, I had notes to myself all through it that said: "If I do an nfic version, add more here."

But in the end, I decided it wasn't necessary. I figured there was enough steam in this story without taking it to the next level. And it really wouldn't have added anything to the story line.

Anyway, I'm off now to post the next part.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard