Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I got this posted a little earlier than anticipated because right now we're having some serious flooding in my area of the world. And since my road tends to wash out on a regular basis, I came home early.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this part wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Unedited is fine with me ML. Really. And, yes, my allergies have been bothering me this spring and really affecting my eyes. But since I bawled half of Tuesday, they haven't stopped watering. So if you wanted to send it to me and I could have a reason for crying because you know that's what you're going to make me do if Lois and Claude... *shudder*.

So Jimmy doesn't remember Clark interviewing. Wonder if he did.

Argh. I really need to wait for this because this 'spoon feeding' thing you've got going on. You're driving me crazy with this.

As much as I hate my stretch marks, I can understand Lois and Clark's current view of them. I wonder if they'll go away when something happens ... like if they go back to say post-pheromone reality, they can change something that will change the rest back so that they still marry at about the same time and have Vicky etc. But once they remember whatever that 'point of no return' is, they'll disappear.

More now would be okay with me.

Carol [who really should go edit her own post but would rather badger ML]

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, so the Luthor problem is solved so to speak... well not entirely since he's obviously still on his top-of-the-world pedestal... think of all the evil plots he could have schemed if he didn't lose his power by dying the first time... or maybe this reality made him more restrained - he was already on the top and no Superman to challenge or goad him. wink

Hmm, pheromones and Claude smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
U R evil

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
ML, I'm still reading, and all I can say is 'oh, what a tangled web you are weaving.' wink

And Claude! Please don't have Lois do the dance of the seven veils for Claude.

Can't wait for the next part.

Yours Jenni

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm a little relieved that Jimmy is partially "in on it," even though he obviously doesn't know the full scoop. I can imagine him to be a wonderful asset.

I'm also glad that Lois and Clark are still able to support each other, despite their mixed emotions. Wish there was a way they hadn't gone hungry, but sometimes sacrifices are worth it. wink

After the way Lois responded to Clark's kiss, I hadn't imagined it was Claude she ran off with. Of course, we haven't heard the end of the story yet. We can make assumptions, but we don't know yet.

BTW Lois could have very easily asked Jimmy to tell her specifically what Clark had done that had biased him against Clark. Of course, evil authors don't allow easy solutions.

Elisabeth

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
who really should go edit her own post but would rather badger ML
And you call me evil, Carol? laugh

As for the rest of you... keep on speculating. I'm getting a real chuckle out of it. Sometimes I even find myself thinking: "Hey, I wish I had thought of that."

As for what's next... Well, first Claude... Oh, wait. I can't tell you that!

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Columnist
Columnist
Claude?! I'm not sure if I want to know where this is going to go. I'm optimistically wondering if Lois will end up going to Clark after all. But since we've established that Clark is going for the big dramatic stuff, that might not be a good thing.

Columnist
Columnist
Not Claude! What did Clark do in this reality? I love the fact that the stretch marks from Vicky are still on Lois. How sweet to have Clark kiss them.

Ready for more!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, what you are doing is sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. SICK! You can't just keep posting cliffhangers. This is very bad for your poor readers. whinging

Loved the Richie bit. And Luthor married off to some noname instead of Lois. *phew, wipes brow*

Ok, Lois is currently pheromone-gaga and Claude is creeping up on her. Since he is still alive and throwing around sexual comments, she neither shot him not castrated him in the middle of the newsroom. Please, do not tell us she redid the conference room. You can't hate Lois this much, can you? She went to Clark and jumped his bones, right?

And so now Lois moved over to Regina? Hm, wonder why that is. Could it be because the stretch marks are still there. Is there a physical reason in this reality for her to have stretch marks? Did the pheromone incident leave her with a little reminder that will start to fly in 15 years or so?

And the hint about Dr. Hamilton. Did he grow the gangsters earlier this time around? And what did Clark do? Is the Planet building still the S-1 building, or the post-bomb-version? Did Clark sort of cause the Planet to go bankrupt, and thereby causing Perry heartache or something?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But the reason he asked me to marry him was because I brought my own dowry - of a sort - in that the tabloids had dubbed me ‘Superman’s girlfriend.’”
I think it makes absolute sense. I've always believed that Luthor just wanted to marry Lois for her "Superman's girlfriend" status. After all, during the clone episode, Lois was "Wanda" (another completely different personality) and Luthor wanted to transfer her soul to a blonde body. So, he didn't care about Lois's personality or body. He just wanted to take her away from Superman. razz

We're free from Luthor for now, but Claude!? eek Please, don't let Lois go to him again. grovel

And so now Lois moved over to Regina? Hm, wonder why that is. Could it be because the stretch marks are still there. Is there a physical reason in this reality for her to have stretch marks? Did the pheromone incident leave her with a little reminder that will start to fly in 15 years or so?
That is my suspicion too. Waiting for the next part to find out what really happened.

Next part now would be fine. wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
It's all a bad dream - Clark is in the bathroom taking a shower.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Still loving the speculation (and chuckling silently to myself wave (who for once actually has her section edited before she has to post - but doesn't want to interrupt her posting schedule evil )

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard