Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#5258 08/10/03 11:02 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Everyone's already said what I had in mind when I read this story, so I'll just ditto and add my own thanks to you, Pam, for writing and sharing this lovely sequel to Chaos Unspool. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#5259 08/11/03 12:05 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nice pair of stories, Pam.

I have to admit that I liked the first one best, and didn't think you really needed a sequel, but it was also well done and provided the needed emotional comfort for the 'completists' amoung the gentle readers.

Tank (who thinks that Pam may have put herself into a percarious position by showing that she DOES have the time to knock out some fic once in a while)

#5260 08/11/03 12:37 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm, I should probably reply to this smile

For the record, I hadn't been one of the ones clamoring for a sequel either laugh But then Caroline got me thinking about it, and ideas started popping up, and once I decided I was going to go with the BaTP/HoL references, I figured I'd better get Kaethel to help me out with it! wink And she did a really great job on short notice! goofy

Thanks very much, Irene, Malu, Joy, Rivka, Laura, Roger, KathyM, Tricia, Karen, LabRat, Saskia, Nan, Sherry (see? You nag, I listen goofy ), Wendy, Maria, Anna, Blayne, Jen, and Kaethel! As I've said before, you guys are a great pleasure to write for! smile

[Edit: LOL, Tank! And thank you! smile ]

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#5261 08/13/03 08:52 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Pam
wonderful and waffy
merry

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek