Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ooh, I like this. I just hope the good doctor doesn't turn out to be a liability, ie psycho.

I eagerly await part 2 - no pressure wink .

(ps. hope RL eases up on you and you can give us a happy ending to this fic. smile )

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Okay - I have to say that those kinds of ultrasounds are NOT FUN. And saying more than that would be serious TMI but... 'not uncomfortable' isn't how I would describe it.

Anyway - otherwise - wonderful!

More soon! And more Triangle too but I understand fickle muses!
Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes! I love this. I always love it when Lois is pregnant with Clark's child. And this situation - it is both so thrilling and fantastic and slightly embarrassing and a bit scary, too.

Do I need to say that I look forward to a happy ending? Please?

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
Just read the first part of your story. I like it very much. Can't wait to read the next part.

I am Top Banana - that's the way I like it... (Pilot - Lois Lane)
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thank you all for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it, particularly as I wrote this so quickly. I wasn't even planning to post it at first.

I will say that despite the fact that I said I was originally planning for this to be a sad story, it was much shorter in my mind then. Now, I'm still toying with the same storyline, but I doubt it will end poorly. There is just likely to be a part in the middle that's not so happy. On the other hand, maybe I'll decide not to deal with that at all.

I actually have most of the next chapter written, so I'll likely post again in a couple of days.

Columnist
Columnist
I really like where this is heading, Clark is so calm...wonder when that will change!

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, cp33!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard