Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51882 05/06/08 07:07 PM
Beth S. Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yay! I loved seeing more of this story. Crazy Katie entertained me, as did Lois' frantic preparations for Clark's arrival.

And Jenna and Daniel are married. clap But they don't get to spend much time together, which is sad. The only solution I can see is for Lois to be able to come out of hiding, letting Jenna live her own life. So I think a little Lane and Kent action is in order. laugh

#51883 05/06/08 10:57 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I can't believe I'm actually feeling sorry for 'Call me Daniel' but I am. He's not Lana, but he's not real high on my favorites list. Okay it's more an extension of feeling sorry for Jenna but... [hey - I JUST started ATAI yesterday so I'm a little annoyed with the guy right now].

I love Crazy Katie - but I hate that Lois is so isolated.

/me sees a series in the making... wedding on Saturday, morning after on Sunday ending with looking forward to Monday together...
Carol

#51884 05/07/08 05:42 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nice chapter! I'm glad that I like Jenna. I like Daniel, too, only not when he's trying to get together with Lois.

Poor Lois, she is so paranoid! She has hardly met a single other person for eleven years, with the exception of Jenna. Clark must save her and bring her back to the world! And the two of them must get together, of course. I loved the delicious tingling in Lois's body when Clark touched her. I loved that Lois was so tense and confused that she didn't even notice that Clark called her "Lois", and then I loved her absolutely priceless babbling!

Ann

#51885 05/07/08 10:05 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Phenomenal. I can't believe they've concocted a cover story that stands up to small town gossip.

Watching Lois all flustered is a joy, despite feeling sorry for her load of worries. Crazy Katie with a shotgun is a riot. And she can't figure out if she's Katie or Lois around him, particularly because his touch sends tingles through her *brain*.

Fight or flight? I imagine that's a question we're not used to Lois considering. I'm glad she decides to give him his five minutes.

Elisabeth

#51886 05/08/08 02:53 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks everyone for the lovely FDK! It truly is a motivation for continuing the story, which has just grown by leaps and bounds in my mind. I'm a little flustered with the third part right now, so reading your kind words really helps me out.

Beth - Jenna and Daniel being married...I'm not sure where that even came from. It took me quite by surprise when it fell from my fingertips as I was writing, but it really works for the story. I'm glad you like their relationship smile

Carol - Well, from what I've read in LtL, I can see how you feel about "Call me Daniel" :p . A series in the making? Sheesh! Did you steal my notebook? wink

Ann - I'm glad you like Jenna, too. I was not sure how she'd be received. Lois babble writing is fun for me. My rules for writing Lois' babble are:
1. Write a paragraph
2. Remove all the periods
3. Read aloud to see if the entire run-on sentence can be spoken in one breath.
4. If it can, add more. If it can't, mission accomplished smile

Elisabeth - It's true, our Lois would never consider "flight" as an option. This Lois has been through a lot, the poor girl. But those brain tingles can really do some magic too...

Thanks again, everyone! I hope to have part three posted over the weekend.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard