Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Juliet Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
You could feel the chill in the air.

Looks like there's nothing left to this story but for Clark to go back to Smallville and for Lois to be so disillusioned (Maybe coming upon a Superman groupie) that she decides to be really vicious and publish Superman's True Idenity so that all the world can know he's a fraud.

Seems like a fun ending. evil

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Columnist
Columnist
Well, Lois knows and Clark knows that Lois knows. But things are still a mess. Go figure. Can't wait for next Sunday.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Juliet:
You could feel the chill in the air.
Hi Juliet and welcome to Fury smile

Looks like there's nothing left to this story but for Clark to go back to Smallville and for Lois to be so disillusioned (Maybe coming upon a Superman groupie) that she decides to be really vicious and publish Superman's True Idenity so that all the world can know he's a fraud.
I sure hope that I still have some stuff left to dig out for Lois and Clark. But you are right, right now Lois is going full speed towards rock bottom.

I. Am. Not. Going. To. Do. A. Tank. Ending.
peep I hope.

Originally posted by Beth S.:
Well, Lois knows and Clark knows that Lois knows. But things are still a mess. Go figure. Can't wait for next Sunday.
Beth, glad to see I didn't shock you into hating poor Lois. But then I did tell you once the Kaylie/Jon situation on the island was not totally unfamiliar to me wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Juliet Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Juliet:
[qb] You could feel the chill in the air.
Hi Juliet and welcome to Fury smile [/QUOTE}

I will admit, I'm a lurker and I tend to be a horrible feedbacker, but I am reading and I am liking this story.

I sure hope that I still have some stuff left to dig out for Lois and Clark. But you are right, right now Lois is going full speed towards rock bottom.
indeed she does appear to be heading that way.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Juliet:
I. Am. Not. Going. To. Do. A. Tank. Ending.
evil

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
wildguy I don't like your Lois anymore. She drugs Clark then has sex with him, clearly her goal in drugging him in the first place, then makes him think he took advantage of her while she was drugged.

She seems to have begun to believe her own lies. Clearly this Lois and Clark won't be able to get past this web of lies till they are in their 90s!

Fun tale but Clark needs to grow a backbone and Lois needs to find herself pregnant.

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Fun tale but Clark needs to grow a backbone and Lois needs to find herself pregnant.
I always like it when Lois finds herself pregnant with Clark's child! laugh

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hi, sorry about me not giving you any feedback before today. The story is really great, but I haven’t had time for feedback since my life turned upside-down. It’s my last year of college and I’m swallowed up with work, I’m only giving feedback on the stories that I’ve begun reading in the past, when my life was ok. Like Beth’s.

But then I read this:

Originally posted by Framework4:
Lois needs to find herself pregnant.
And I’m like. Wow, this totally needs to happen! It would be just perfect, better than the Tank Ending that Juliet suggested. With me then it’s three, so can we please have it? grovel

Keep on writing, it’s really, really, really, really great story. Can’t wait to see the conclusion!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I will admit, I'm a lurker and I tend to be a horrible feedbacker, but I am reading and I am liking this story.
Good to know, Juliet smile

But Tank endings are fun. Once you get over the pitchforks and blowtorches and people asking for your real ending or your head.
Pitchforks I can deal with.

/me puts on Frankenstein's Monster mask to scare the little towns people.

But blowtorches? Seriously? First someone mentions using hot glue on Clark in some kinky exercise, now there is talk of blowtorches. What ever happened to good old eighteen century weapons? wildguy I don't like your Lois anymore. She drugs Clark then has sex with him, clearly her goal in drugging him in the first place, then makes him think he took advantage of her while she was drugged. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Framework!
Actually she didn't want to sleep with him, but just make him believe he would have if nothing had intervened.

She seems to have begun to believe her own lies. Clearly this Lois and Clark won't be able to get past this web of lies till they are in their 90s!
No, she doesn't. At least that's what I tried to get across. Hm... But as far as getting past this mess. Well, They are in their '90s right now. 1995 to be precise wink

Okay, the growth bit I cannot reply to in the gfic thread laugh

Originally posted by dedecasale:
Hi, sorry about me not giving you any feedback before today. The story is really great, but I haven’t had time for feedback since my life turned upside-down. It’s my last year of college and I’m swallowed up with work, I’m only giving feedback on the stories that I’ve begun reading in the past, when my life was ok. Like Beth’s.
Hi dede! Great to see you here smile

But then I read this:
Lois needs to find herself pregnant.
And I’m like. Wow, this totally needs to happen! It would be just perfect, better than the Tank Ending that Juliet suggested. With me then it’s three, so can we please have it? grovel
Hm. Three votes already for a pregnancy. I swear that I had written a certain segment in part 8 before this suggestions were posted. Ask my Betas, they will vouch for me wink

Keep on writing, it’s really, really, really, really great story. Can’t wait to see the conclusion!
Aaww, thanks, dede

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard