Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
E
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have an older version of ourself visit and tell us the same thing. I know this is a difficult time for you, so I'll be here to help. I'll do the tough part and you just work at getting adjusted.

Elisabeth

B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I'm sorry if it seems pedantic, but i don't like that situation.

First, the older Super tells basically the young one *HOW* to live his life, from start to practically finish. Add insult to injury that he also goes and tells him he hasn't enough spine to become Superman, and *WHEN* he is no longer needed he would be free to leave (Kind of blackmail: Become superman, so I can go home, and you can impress lois)

Two: How dares Herb to interfere purposely in the damn timeline!!! This is no small harmless endeavor. This is basically timeline sabotaging. This is no better than what tempus did, so the timeline turns how *HE* wants. For a greater good sure, but the methods are rather shady.

On the other part, I guess I'll kept reading, but Herb has some good explaining to do.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting situation. I am curious as to how it will work out. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks for the comments!

Blackmamuth, I have to tell you now, while Herb will be mentioned from time to time, I don't really foresee him stopping by to make too many explanations.

You are right, in a way, he is messing with the timeline, but then he always did do that. Tempus was a real person. His messing with the timeline was something he did. By trying to "fix" it, Herb was messing with it, too. My impression was always that what was most important to Herb was not preserving the timeline, but getting to the utopian society.

Elisabeth - Thanks so much for your concern. I should have said in my last post that while things are crazy and I do need to focus much more on RL right now than I'm used to, the changes are definitely good things.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard