Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kermtzu Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Wow! This is getting good. I've never seen Clark painted this far into a corner before, and he isn't going to be able to float out over the wet paint this time (ookaaay - that's stretching a metaphor). I'm a terrible WIP reader, because I hate not knowing the end, but I'm hooked. Just don't go on a year-long holiday, please, without finishing this gem!
Kevin

Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! This is getting good.

I'm a terrible WIP reader, because I hate not knowing the end, but I'm hooked. Just don't go on a year-long holiday, please, without finishing this gem!
Thanks, Kevin. Glad to see you took the dive into this WIP. And no, barring meteorites and and Kryptonian invasions, I don't have any absences planned.

I've never seen Clark painted this far into a corner before, and he isn't going to be able to float out over the wet paint this time (ookaaay - that's stretching a metaphor).
You could be right. After all, I haven't posted part 7 yet. And stretching the metaphor would be to say the paint is laced with green-K laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Michael, I always get a kick at how the part number goes up every time you post.

And now things are starting to get even more interesting. Lois has told him that she knows. Can't wait for the next part!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Beth S.:
Michael, I always get a kick at how the part number goes up every time you post.
smile

Originally posted by Beth S.:
And now things are starting to get even more interesting. Lois has told him that she knows. Can't wait for the next part!
Thanks, Beth. I'll deliver on Sunday.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard