Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
This was fun! I loved their talk. I hate Lana [but there's no shocker there - she and Mayson inhabit the same bottom rung - right above "call me Daniel]. I knew Jimmy was coming but loved it.

Loved loved loved Lois' reaction to Lana - no, there's no attraction there Lois - I'm sure you're trying to lie to yourself about it, but really... you shouldn't. Just drag him off behind one of those old buildings and make him forget.... er no forget I said that...

The only thing I didn't like...

TOO SHORT wink . But then I'm becoming known for wanting more here lately.

Blogger
Blogger
Thanks so much for the feedback. It's so gratifying to know that someone is reading the story. I have the whole scenario mapped out, and it's been fun to think about what Lois and Clark were like before they met. I imagined Clark as a bit of that naive Mr. Greenjeans that Lois always accused him of being, and Lois was probably not quite yet the "hard-bitten newswoman" she would grow into.

The next part has more a-plot, which is about as scientifically accurate as the plots in the series but is hopefully as amusing. More the come shortly...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard