Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I completely forgot to make a feedback post.

This was my first "Lois and Clark” fanfic, so I'd love feedback from anybody who read it.

Columnist
Columnist
Enjoyed your fic of Lois at the sewage facility. Very descriptive. One problem though you place the sewage facility near the Planet because it made it easier in story. In reality they would not be near each other. Planet is in town, sewage facility would be located way, way out of town for many reasons.

Did enjoy story very much other and it was well written.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, nicely written. Well done for posting.

Just a word of advice, edit your post so there's a blue arrow next to the title, because certain people have been known to miss stories because they didn't notice they were there! In other words, me! goofy

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thank you so much for the replies. The fact that you both enjoyed this story really encourages me to continue writing.

Originally posted by kmar:
Enjoyed your fic of Lois at the sewage facility. Very descriptive. One problem though you place the sewage facility near the Planet because it made it easier in story. In reality they would not be near each other. Planet is in town, sewage facility would be located way, way out of town for many reasons.

Did enjoy story very much other and it was well written.
I didn't even think of the fact that they'd be located so far apart. Thanks for pointing out that problem.

Yes, nicely written. Well done for posting.

Just a word of advice, edit your post so there's a blue arrow next to the title, because certain people have been known to miss stories because they didn't notice they were there! In other words, me!
I just added the blue arrow. Thanks for the advice.

Blogger
Blogger
Welcome aboard the boards, and thanks for posting your story! I'm relatively new, too (didn't know about the blue arrow either, and a kind reader helped me) and the folks here are very welcoming. I enjoyed your story (poor, filthy Lois - pranked perfectly by Clark) and look forward to many more. thumbsup

Best!
Kevin

Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by Kermtzu:
Welcome aboard the boards, and thanks for posting your story! I'm relatively new, too (didn't know about the blue arrow either, and a kind reader helped me) and the folks here are very welcoming. I enjoyed your story (poor, filthy Lois - pranked perfectly by Clark) and look forward to many more. thumbsup

Best!
Kevin
Thanks for welcoming me. I've been a fan of the show for years, but I just recently discovered this board. I have to say that I really enjoy it here. I look forward to writing more.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard