Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Very interesting start! And Luthor college.. wow:)

Looking fwd to more smile1

Yay! A new writer smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hi and congratulations on taking the fanfic plunge, lcdtfan!

That's a very well-written story, too. Hmmm, 'Alchemical Attraction', eh? Well, way back when people believed in alchemy, and they thought they could turn elements like lead into gold.

Alchemist in action

So what baser elements are you going to turn into gold, then? What will the ingredients be? Let's see, Lois and Clark meet for the first time, when they are in their early twenties... and hey, what are these two other people working on?

“Don't startle me like that! I didn't know that you would be back so soon.”

“Well, you told me to be quiet. I got the chemicals you wanted, so I thought I would bring them over right away.”

“Good. Set them on the bench and put on your goggles. You can help me with the formula as long as you're here now.”
Hmmm, what kind of magical reaction are you going to get when you add Lois + Clark + weird chemicals? Let's see what you'll come up with in part two!

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love the premises. Funny to see LnC playing it out 4 years earlier. Is this pre- or post-Claude? And the drug lab is a nice touch indeed. They can play murder mystery right on campus. Or is this actually a hands on seminar?

Please give us more soon, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
lcdtfan - great beginning. I love AU and/or Alt-beginnings. It was fun to see Lois interacting with the hack twice on the first day at the seminar.

I was a bit surprised to see Clark dressed so casually
wearing boots and a flannel shirt
at a prestigious Journalism seminar, but the Paul Bunyan reference was funny.

I thought it was a nice touch to see Clark when he's first starting to use his powers in his investigations. He heard people in the boarded-up building, but didn't think to use his x-ray vision to take a peek. Also, why not look when he gets back to the dorm using his telescopic vision?

Of course, since he was distracted by a head of dark hair, it looks like we get some more good Lois and Clark banter in the next chapter. Looking forward to part 2.

BJ

Columnist
Columnist
Oh, this story is already off to an interesting start. I'm so glad you decided to post it!

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'm in!

I love a pre-pilot Lois and Clark meeting up!

More soon!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm in! Please continue!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard