Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Michael, I'm back in the gfic territory of the Woman Scorned!

A Woman Scorned - but I don\'t think we\'re talking about Lois here

And I liked what I read here! I was worried that you were going so adamantly gfic that you would turn the story around completely and have it deal with another problem altogether than Clark's, for some reason, raging hormones. Well, I'm glad to see that you haven't walked down that path! The story is intact. Very good!

One thing I've noticed is that it is not only Clark's hormones that are raging, but Lois's hormones seem to do a pretty good job of it, too. Of course Clark is sufficiently good-looking to make any woman's heart beat faster, but even so, I have to wonder - is Lois being had? She thinks she is drugging Clark to make him lose control of his libido, but maybe someone else is drugging both of them? How about Mr (or Ms) Anonymous who wrote that ominous note at the end of this chapter?

[Linked Image]

Who is Mr (Ms?) Anonymous?

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Too funny, Ann. No, Clark wouldn't do such a thing. He might even be biologically incapable of doing this. Malfunctioning equipment and stuff. But it might be a fun thing to do to LnC one day. Not the actual cheating, but the revenge based upon a misunderstanding.

Originally posted by TOC:
And I liked what I read here! I was worried that you were going so adamantly gfic that you would turn the story around completely and have it deal with another problem altogether than Clark's, for some reason, raging hormones. Well, I'm glad to see that you haven't walked down that path! The story is intact. Very good!
Thanks smile I would never do that to my story.

One thing I've noticed is that it is not only Clark's hormones that are raging, but Lois's hormones seem to do a pretty good job of it, too. Of course Clark is sufficiently good-looking to make any woman's heart beat faster, but even so, I have to wonder - is Lois being had?
Not. Going. To. Answer. Here.

She thinks she is drugging Clark to make him lose control of his libido, but maybe someone else is drugging both of them? How about Mr (or Ms) Anonymous who wrote that ominous note at the end of this chapter?

Who is Mr (Ms?) Anonymous?

Anonymous is...

...being revealed in part 6.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Hmm... sounds like we have a mystery. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth, thanks for the FDK. Hope you will like how the puzzle pieces will fit together.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard