F
Delightful revelation scene. smile

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm just too busy the next few days, so let me just say that I loved this chapter. It was sweet that Lois wasn't mad at all.

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Very cute part! I'm loving this story.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm still reading this story with interest. I think this young Lois & Clark are cute. It was nice that Lois wasn't mad. I think it shows how much our Lois got hardened by the loneliness in her life.

Looking forward to more, Carol!

Columnist
Columnist
This part was so great! I'm loving this story, Carol. Lois and Clark are so sweet together as teenagers. I can't wait to see where this is heading.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay for revelation.. and I love Lois' calm but truthful reactions. So now that the revelation is done.. time for... first fight? thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Carol, thank you for the dedication in part 5. I intended to write FDK but RL got in the way. :rolleyes:

What a sweet revelation. smile I'm glad Lois understood and accepted Clark's powers. Things will be better with all clear between them. hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh goody, we've had the revelation! So much more relaxing to have those pesky alien secrets out in the open, although I'm sure our ride isn't nearly over. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Thank you all smile . I'm glad you enjoyed the revelation.

I do think they're sweet together at this point - as Rona said - before they get hardened by life.

/me takes head banging on wall smilie from Andreia so she doesn't get hurt. I can't tell you that wink .

Thank you guys so much. I think I FINALLY got the first however many segments attached to the next section that was done so I do have quite a bit of buffer now. I'm going to look at what needs to come after that and how hard I think it's going to be and how much of the next few chapters needs to go back to Alisha and then ponder increasing the posting schedule or this thing may never get done wink .

Carol

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Just dropping in for a moment to tell you I liked this part, Carol. This younger Lois is not as hard as she was when we met her in the show. I liked the revelation -- it was sweet.

I've had very iffy internet service this week -- some cable issues in the area, I guess.

Waiting for the next part.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,

I absolutey love this story and am so glad that this revelation went over so well! Go Lois!

They are so cute together, working so hard to form a life together while caring for Lucy. It really is a comfort they are not alone, after all they have been through. They are truly amazing characters.

While I enjoy the Lois and Clark interaction, I have been missing the little sister and wondering how she feels about all the changes in her life. Are we going to see more Lucy in the next parts?

Natascha

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Uuhh, the revelation. Didn't see that one coming so soon. And no big bang. Interesting. Wondering what is going to happen next.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nan, Natascha and Michael -

Thank you for your comments! I'm glad you're still reading!

We will see more of Lucy later... I promise you will find out how Lucy feels about this first year or so, but not for a while. She stays a minor character but we'll see more of her in later chapters.

Part 7 is up!
Carol

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I love how confident Lois was in the face of adversity. Clark is trying to protect her, but she does fine on her own... almost.

There was so much depth to this revelation. He reveals not only who he is but also his last happy childhood memory. He tells the whole truth about the horror he lived with while he was waiting for his parents to be found. He tells about his abilities and tells her that he has found happiness again.

Beautiful.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard