Sorry it's taken me so long to leave feedback. My computer hard drive decided to take a permanent vacation and I've been light on the internet access. And what do I do with the brand-shiny new one? Leave feedback, of course. wink

I missed seeing either of the leading couples in this chapter. I know, I know - you have an a-plot that must be taken care of, but I just have to say that I hope Lois & Clark or the Steeles make an appearance in part 15.

“Easy there Geronimo, I think we should let one of our veterans take this”

“But Lois and Clark aren’t—“

“The only reporters on staff” Perry finished “Now you’re a great photographer, and one day I’m sure you’ll be a great reporter, but for now you gotta stick to what you do best.”

Jimmy’s posture slumped “But chief—“

“No buts, now take these to Brady so he can put em on the front page.”

“Sure chief” Jimmy said, leaving the editor’s office with a look of defeat etched upon his face.

*Poor kid* Perry thought, as he shuffled through the paper work cluttering his desk.
The way you portrayed Jimmy and Perry interacting was in character with the show and because of that, this made me not like Perry just a wee bit. grumble

I had a bit of a problem accepting the premise that Lex's bunker could handle three and a half million people, since the 'Ark' in the show only held space for about 200 people with supplies to last three years. Of course if I can accept storylines including imps from the 5th dimension, Fat-Head and cloning, a 'bio-dome' large enough to handle all of Metropolis shouldn't be so hard to accept, eh?

Oh, and this was sweet.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to stay here chief?” Jimmy asked not wanting to leave the closest thing he’d ever had to a father behind.

“Don’t be so dramatic son I may be of the old school, but I’m not crazy enough to stay here and go down with the ship. Besides Alice needs someone familiar if I’m not gonna be there, I’m counting on you to take care of her till I come, got that Olsen?”

“Yes sir” Jimmy squeaked, he pivoted in place and at the last moment rushed back and gave Perry a bone crushing bear hug that left the editor speechless, without another word he ran out of the office and down the stairs.
Jimmy's just like a puppy; energetic and forgiving. Perry kicks him and he *still* forgives him.

BJ