Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beth S. Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Everytime you past you add another part to the estimate. That's great news!

I loved seeing Lois' plan in action. Lots of fun stuff there. I have to ask though: Is the tattoo real or is it a fake?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It's a gfic tattoo. laugh

Michael, you deserve an S-shaped medal of bravery and ingenuity for coming up with a plausible and enjoyable gfic version of this tale. For all of that, I think it's a bit of a pity that it is this version that will be handed over to posterity, as it were, since you will have no trouble getting it into the Archive.

Well, I guess having a gfic version in the Archive of this brilliant nfic tale is better than not having any version of it there at all!

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Beth, thanks smile And regarding the tattoo - fake or real: now that would be telling. But would Lois get a tattoo if she were in her right mind? evil

Ann, jup, a tattoo it is. And I'm truly overjoyed to know I actually managed the balancing act between gfic and plausibility. I believe Sue's Last Call Casualty might have been an influencing factor, at least on a subconscious level.

Regarding the Archive. Well, for those of us inclined to do go there, we will always have Anne's Place. But you are right, if I hadn't had an idea for fixing part 3 I wouldn't have gone gfic.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I'm glad that you went gfic since I don't 'do' nfic, and I never want to miss out on a chance for Lois to achieve her best look with a proper haircut.

I don't see how this is such a bad thing for Clark. Lois' revenge appears to be heading toward a rather good thing for Clark/Superman.

Tank (who has to clarify the the Salon mentioned is a very exclusive place... special appointments only)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm glad that you went gfic since I don't 'do' nfic, and I never want to miss out on a chance for Lois to achieve her best look with a proper haircut.
That's what I told Michael, Tank! laugh

Ann

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tank, glad you like it smile

And whether Lois' actions will make Clark a happy Superman will remain to be seen. He might not be so happy when all is done and said.

Originally posted by Tank:
Tank (who has to clarify the the Salon mentioned is a very exclusive place... special appointments only)
As long as Lois can get a standing appointment. She was very satisfied the first time around.
And she might need a haircut in my next fic, too. For about a 100 Million Volts of reason. Are they discrete and do they allow self service if special equipment is required?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard