Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Finally Lois has figured it out... party
And I do promise to pick up the loose ends - eventually.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
I'm glad that Lois believes Clark doesn't remember being Superman. It should make for much more interesting shenanigans on her part. :-)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, I too am glad that Lois finally knows!!!

So what will happen now? And how will all that white and black magic stuff play into all of this?

Ann

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I've had an idea for story in the back of my head where Sir Charles saves Clark. And the fourth black magician is still on the loose. dance

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I've had an idea for story in the back of my head where Sir Charles saves Clark.
Huh? You're bringing Charles Barkley into the story? Won't TBS get mad?

Kidding. I like the way Lois figured it out, and I really like the way you folded in the "Ides of Metropolis" episode. I wonder now how Lois is going to tell Jonathan and Martha that she knows, and when they're all going to toss Clark off the roof of his apartment building together to convince him that he's really invulnerable.

"Wait, Lois! Not the roof!"
"It's for your own good. Really!"
"Please don't! I thought you said you loved me!"
"I do love you, Clark."
"You sure have a weird way of showing it!"

No, really, I'm sure you'll handle it in a better way than this. And I can't wait to read Clark's reaction when he finds out that his mother isn't having an affair after all.

(It's funny, I think, but I remember the "affair" bits better than I remember Eugene's role in the episode. Odd what our memories do when we get older.

What was I saying? Oh, yeah.)

If you're following the episode list for season one, then "Foundling" comes next, where Clark discovers his Kryptonian heritage. I really want to see how you handle that, what with Jor-El appearing to a son who doesn't remember that he's not from "around here" after all.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
If you're following the episode list for season one, then "Foundling" comes next, where Clark discovers his Kryptonian heritage. I really want to see how you handle that, what with Jor-El appearing to a son who doesn't remember that he's not from "around here" after all.
At least with Martha having hidden it, Jack the thief isn't going to find it.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm glad Lois finally figured it out. She must be frustrated that he's been lying to her and she can't make him pay. wallbash

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Yay! I had poor internet access since mid-last week (and only intermittent before that) so it was very nice to log on today and see this.

I'm so glad Lois now knows Clark's secret and the way you had her figure it out was great. Of course, I was terribly confused at first and had to go back and read the last chapter again to see if I had missed them declaring their love for one other and hurrying off to Lois' bedroom. It was a relief to find out I'm not that senile yet.

I can't wait to see how the next few chapters play out - the idea of Lois knowing and Clark not is very intriguing.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I also love how Lois finds out about Clark but can't stay mad because he himself does not remember it laugh thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard