Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50685 03/26/08 05:58 AM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi Henry. It was nice to see another chapter so soon - it looks like we're heading for a resolution really soon. Steele's secret is out, Clark's secret is out (to Lois, at least) and we're finally getting focused on the real danger: the Kryptonite and the bombs.

Loved this interchange between Lois and Clark -
“And you know what else is bothering me? You kissed me barley forty-eight hours ago, and you haven’t done or said anything about it. It’s like it never happened, and yesterday in the parking garage…I don’t know what that was, but it was absolutely fantastic and you haven’t said anything about that either. What do you want from me Clark? What am I to you? You haven’t asked me out, you haven’t tried to kiss me since the ball. I mean are we friends? Are we more than friends? Did you suffer from two instances of spontaneous delirium? Are you---“

Lois was cut off in mid rant, as the very same pair of lips she’d been obsessing over landed firmly upon her own.
I always love it when Clark uses the kissing method to stop the babble. sloppy
“What is this?” she asked studying the faces etched upon the glossy photo paper.

“This was taken in 1978, the man on the far right is Nigel St. John a former operative for MI-5, the man in the middle is Remington Steele…and that’s Lex on the left.”
Wow, we knew that Jason knew who Steele was, but I didn't know that Lex and Nigel also knew. Interesting.

Frankly, Jason creeps me out. The sadistic display in the hospital was icky and I can't believe that Nigel let him get away with his flippant language or sloppy behavior. Of the two, I've always thought that Nigel was more dangerous than Lex. If there's one casualty in your story, I'm hoping it's Jason. Don't like him at all.

BJ

#50686 03/26/08 09:03 AM
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
thanks for the feedback bj laugh

The distractionary kiss is always a goodie in my book too.

I also find Jason to be extemly creepy, but don't let nigel's casual acceptance of jason's arrogance fool you...he may yet have something up his sleeve wink

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard