Next Thread
Print Thread
#50166 03/02/08 02:38 AM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Very nice micro, Rogue. You're right, forcing yourself into that 300-word box makes the writing spare and tight. And I like the first-person Lex perspective. It's exactly the kind of thing the egotistical monomaniacal self-centered bad guy would do.

I even think he's right about Superman leaving himself an escape route. Lex certainly knows his enemy, a mistake Nor has made and for which Hoth will pay.

Of course, now Nor has to find out what happened to his emissary, and that sets up your next assignment. That mission may be difficult, but it's certainly not impossible. Should you fail, however, the board administrators will disavow your actions and deny any knowledge of your existence. Good luck, Mr. Chip.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#50167 03/02/08 04:56 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Writing to a strict length is always challenging, one of the reasons I write so many 100-word Drabbles.

I like the idea here, Lex would certainly not welcome our new Kryptonian overlords. One is bad enough, from his point of view.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#50168 03/03/08 12:26 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Let me keep my writing tight, out of respect for your tight writing. I liked it.

Elisabeth
PS The (1/1) is really helpful. Sometimes I get afraid of bigger commitments.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard