Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow Sara, you almost had me on this one...... great job!! What a clever and fresh idea!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
dance Great!

Since I have the bad habit of reading the FDK folders before reading the actual fanfics, I knew this was Lex before I began. But that did not lessen my enjoyment of this one bit. This was very well done, completely in character, and quite insightful. Excellent writing.
Aww! Thank you! Nice to know that you enjoyed it even though you knew the twist!

I admit that I have to agree with Alicia on this one.... I too usually avoid Lex stories. But, this one lured me in and then throughly entertained me!!! What a well written pc of introspective from Lex's POV, so creepy and chilling!
For fear of getting repetitive – awwww once again! Thank you so much!

S (who is eagerly awaiting more from this obviously talented new writer!!!)
Wow! It’s not every day I get compliments like these! I am way blushing here!

Anyway, thanks everybody for your wonderfully kind comments and ‘gentle’ nagging <g>

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If I hadn't read the comment folder first, you would have had me hook-line-and-sinker!

clap Brava clap

James

PS. I would put a warning in there for those that read the last couple of paragraphs to avoid doing so at all costs.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I could've never imagined it was Lex! I was impressed eek

“There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard!”
I've seen a series of these commercials, and I liked them a lot (although I generally don't like commercials).

Very good idea. Hope to see more from you soon.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

P.S.:

I hope we see more stories from you soon laugh ,
- Laura smile
I hope you don't mind me asking, but why Laura?

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
I hope you don't mind me asking, but why Laura?
She's away for the week razz , but most likely, because that's her name. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Merriwether
Merriwether
Catching up on the boards, and I finally got to read this one. Nicely done, Sara! You did a great job.

I had a feeling it was Lex from the time he expressed frustration at Lois doing her own housework (and your note about "don't kill me" helped, too <g>) but I enjoyed reading all the parallels anyway. Nicely done and clever!

Kathy

Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Heyya James, Anna and Kathy! And...umm...hi to Rivka, too <g>. Hey, just trying to be nice... wink

If I hadn't read the comment folder first, you would have had me hook-line-and-sinker!
Yay! Nice to know...but a little darn, anyway, that I didn’t get you from the start <g>.

Wow mom (That's wow flipped on it's head!)
LOL!

PS. I would put a warning in there for those that read the last couple of paragraphs to avoid doing so at all costs.
LOL! Why?

I could've never imagined it was Lex! I was impressed
Yay! Thank you!

I've seen a series of these commercials, and I liked them a lot (although I generally don't like commercials).
Really? Gee, didn’t think you could get them out of Ireland...yeah, I liked them too, especially...well...the Irish one <g>. Made me feel very patriotic all of a sudden smile .

Catching up on the boards, and I finally got to read this one. Nicely done, Sara! You did a great job.
Aww! Thank you!

I had a feeling it was Lex from the time he expressed frustration at Lois doing her own housework (and your note about "don't kill me" helped, too <g>) but I enjoyed reading all the parallels anyway. Nicely done and clever!
LOL! Yes, as you can see, subtlety is something I am strongly lacking in smile .

Hey, it helps when you need to get annoying idiot boys off your back <g>.

And awwwww, all over again! Thank you!

Most of the fishies who escaped the net seem to have taken the hint from the title...I’m thinking of changing it – anybody agree?

Anyway, thanks again guys smile

Sara.

Meet Joe Black
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! But...hmm...’menial’...is that an uncommon word? Or does it just make Lex sound arrogant?
It's common for me, at least since I read a lot. It just makes Lex...sound more like Lex. Clark does chores all the time so if Lois had a bunch of stuff to do, I don't think he'd think anything about it. But Lex has a million servants for this that and the other, so of course he'd think washing some dishes or doing laundry is peasant's work.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for replying, Jen smile

It's common for me, at least since I read a lot. It just makes Lex...sound more like Lex. Clark does chores all the time so if Lois had a bunch of stuff to do, I don't think he'd think anything about it. But Lex has a million servants for this that and the other, so of course he'd think washing some dishes or doing laundry is peasant's work.
Yeah, this makes a lot of sense...somehow, just can't visualise Clark saying 'menial tasks'...good point, thanks for explaining smile1

Meet Joe Black
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard