Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50024 02/25/08 09:46 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Sorry if this is against the rules, but I thought by maybe starting the FDK thread myself, I could get email notifications of replies. smile

#50025 02/25/08 10:00 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Nice chapter, spotted a small error

"But the bmoney maker"

Presumably money maker or big money maker

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#50026 02/25/08 10:08 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Interesting!! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Carol

#50027 02/25/08 10:13 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Nice chapter, spotted a small error

"But the bmoney maker"

Presumably money maker or big money maker
Thanks for the catch! (Seems like no matter how many eyes I have, something always slips through the cracks...)

And glad you enjoyed the chapter. smile

Originally posted by carolm:
Interesting!! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Carol
I hope I have an update pretty soon!

#50028 02/25/08 02:25 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Every time you update, I say to myself, "What's 'Costumes'?" and then I open it up and I think, "Oh yeah! Yay!" I love this story. Poor Clark--ah, the webs we weave...or costumes we sew?

At any rate, serves him right for lying to Lois about not going to the party. I hope he wasn't really sick from something. Kryptonite in the air?? I can't wait to see how he gets out of this one. Does he go along with her and 'be' Superman? Does he say he's Clark and risk her figuring out just how alike they look? (It wasn't just the alcohol making him look like Superman during that kiss!)

#50029 02/25/08 05:19 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh wow! Lois can't see that Clark is Superman, but when he pretends to be Sam Spade, she sure recognizes the boy in blue!!!

“Lois, what are you doing here?” a voice whispered urgently.

Her eyes widened. The man was dressed in a trench coat and fedora, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. The scowl on his face was Sam Spade to a T…

Lois gasped in recognition – what was he doing here? “S-Superman?”
rotflol

This was certainly irresistible, too:

“It's for a story, Clark,” she reminded him, giving him a look askance. “Besides, it's not like you have to wear a costume every day.”

Out of the blue, Clark began to cough. “Are you okay?” she asked, pounding him on the back.

“Sure.” His voice was raspy. “I must be coming down with something.”
He's coming down with something! Sure!!! rotflol

So funny! Please come back with more of this story soon!

Ann

#50030 02/26/08 12:13 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Originally posted by Mercy:
Every time you update, I say to myself, "What's 'Costumes'?" and then I open it up and I think, "Oh yeah! Yay!" I love this story. Poor Clark--ah, the webs we weave...or costumes we sew?

At any rate, serves him right for lying to Lois about not going to the party. I hope he wasn't really sick from something. Kryptonite in the air?? I can't wait to see how he gets out of this one. Does he go along with her and 'be' Superman? Does he say he's Clark and risk her figuring out just how alike they look? (It wasn't just the alcohol making him look like Superman during that kiss!)
I know, it's my fault for not updating this thing regularly... blush But I'm glad you still come back to read!

He wasn't really sick, don't worry, just an emergency which he had a convenient excuse for. As for the rest... stay tuned!

Originally posted by TOC:
Oh wow! Lois can't see that Clark is Superman, but when he pretends to be Sam Spade, she sure recognizes the boy in blue!!!

“Lois, what are you doing here?” a voice whispered urgently.

Her eyes widened. The man was dressed in a trench coat and fedora, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. The scowl on his face was Sam Spade to a T…

Lois gasped in recognition – what was he doing here? “S-Superman?”
rotflol

This was certainly irresistible, too:

“It's for a story, Clark,” she reminded him, giving him a look askance. “Besides, it's not like you have to wear a costume every day.”

Out of the blue, Clark began to cough. “Are you okay?” she asked, pounding him on the back.

“Sure.” His voice was raspy. “I must be coming down with something.”
He's coming down with something! Sure!!! rotflol

So funny! Please come back with more of this story soon!

Ann
Thanks! I decided to just embrace the silly with this story... I like to write humorous ficlets, but I think it's the first time I've gone and done a full out, multi-part screwball comedy. smile I'll be back with more later on!

#50031 02/27/08 04:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I vote for more as soon as possible! I just started this last night from the beginning and it's cute and funny! More soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#50032 02/27/08 06:26 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Originally posted by Artemis:
I vote for more as soon as possible! I just started this last night from the beginning and it's cute and funny! More soon!
cool
Artemis
Thanks! I always love when I pick up new readers on a story... I always have a bit of a full plate in my primary fandoms (Superman Returns mostly), but whenever I have a couple of free days, I work on this one. I know a lot of people have been egging me to keep working on it!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard