Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
samik Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
comments?

Oh, and LabRat, I didn't have butterflies when I posted Handmade Memories, but they were sure back for this posting. Oy.

Samik

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good start.

It will be fun to see what emotional travals Clark goes through until he finds out that Lois wasn't in that building. Too bad the cop had to go.

Luthor is not a nice man.

Tank (who thinks this has some potential for a tweeny weeny bit of angst)

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
An intriguing beginning. I'm not quite sure of the tie-in between the Cardinals and Intergang, if any. But I'm sure we'll find that out soon. Is the target of the Cardinals Superman? He always seems to be the likely target, but maybe Luthor is the target.

How did Luthor survive the cave-in? When you mentioned that L&C were engaged but not yet married, I figured this was before the ARGH! But with the mention of the clone and the memory loss, this had to be afterwards. So how did Lex end up surviving the cave-in? Maybe it's just discontinuity with the TV series since Nigel's supposed to be dead, killed by Jace Mazik. But here he is with Luthor.

Nice WHAM to end this part. So what did Lois drop? My bet is on the new heart-shaped pendant Clark bought for her, though I'm not sure why she'd be wearing it while in her Tae Kwan Do outfit. But that makes sense if she's afraid someone else would find it before Clark does.

Does Clark find the pendant before some really angsty introspection? Since I'm a big fan of that, hopefully he doesn't figure it out TOO soon. But then again, this story is only in three parts, so he has to figure it out pretty soon.

Look forward to Part 2! thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
samik Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I forgot that I made assumptions and screwed up the timeline a bit. Ah, more things to be fixed. Thanks guys. More to come after finals.

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
Features Writer
Features Writer
Samik
good start
you can get rid of Luthor anytime
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
An intriguing beginning, Samik, with lots going on. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this one...angst R us. <G>

Oh, just one small nitpick - it should be Dr. Klein not Kline. smile

Good luck with those exams and post more soon!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Intruiging stuff. Yeah, she could have dropped a necklace or something. I've been known to forget to take off something during Tae Kwon Do...usually my watch.

I wonder where the Cardinals fit in...
Looking forward to more!
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard