Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
E
Oh, Wendy, this was such priceless fluff. I know you're fans eat angst for breakfast, but your humor makes a fantastic desert. As I said, priceless!

Elisabeth

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I think this little piece just reinforces what I've always said. That Wendy was always the most evil one in our past pairings.

Who else would put forth something so heinous in the name of humor. Humor! This could be a new definition of cruelty to fictious characters.

One can only guess what evil Wendy has been putting the Doctor's companions through lately.

Tank (who still doesn't understand Wendy's infatuation with Dr. Who since those episodes are generally wrapped up in psuedo-science and aren't particularly romantic in nature at all)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very amusing.

Thanks, Wendy.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Bwah!

rotflol

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
“So, how does it look, Clark?”

“You look beautiful. But then you always look beautiful.”

“No, how does it *really* look? Be honest with me, Clark. None of this telling me I'll always look beautiful to you because you don't want to hurt my feelings. Is this a disaster on the scale of cutting all my head off and dyeing my scalp purple, or is it just a bad hair day? And if it's somewhere in between just how bad is it? You know what, if I call now I can probably get another appointment to have it fixed up - You're hesitating, Clark. Why are you hesitating?”

“Honestly, Lois? Because your hair doesn't look one bit different to me than when you walked out of here two hours, and probably a hundred bucks, ago.”

“Men!”
rotflol

(Wonder how many times she has been asking him? Bad hair day, indeed....)

Great to see you here again, not all that long after you posted another beuatiful fic on these boards, Wendy!

Ann

E
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
E
Wendy isn't evil, she's devious. Why? Well, because she's a woman, of course. Tank, saying that a woman is evil is much the same as saying that a woman sweats. (She glistens, remember?)

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
What a treat to see a new story from Wendy! Too cute. Poor Clark, he can't win for losing.

Doesn't he know a good haircut should never look like a haircut!

Columnist
Columnist
I know you're fans eat angst for breakfast, but your humor makes a fantastic desert.
Oh, I coudn't agree more to this!!

I read the story while I was reading the answers of all the authers in the other thread and I LOVED this story inbetween. Especially this reaction from Lois: “Men!” wink

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard