Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RL Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Missy, glad to see you've caught up with the same story on the nfic portion of this board. Does this mean that we still get a part there tomorrow even though that will put the nfic section further ahead again? (please, please, please? hyper )

I won't bore you with yet another long post here since I've already made my comments in the other folder on these two segments of the story.

Look forward to the next part! notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting tac Clark is taking. Going after Lex legally. Of course the hard part is going to be proving who he is without the powers.

I find it intriguing that you still have Lois stoutly holding on to her assertion that she doesn't love Clark in a romantic way. Of course, we know she doesn't love Lex in a romantic way either. To me that was always the conundrum. I could accept her not believeing she loved Clark 'in that way' and so would not be interested in a more 'intense' relationship which might lead to marriage? Yet, she has no problem thinking that it will be fine to marry Lex, even though she doesn't love him 'in that way' either.

Even with the loss of the Daily Planet, and the seeming desertion of her friends, what happened to the fiercely independant woman who was Lois Lane. When did she suddenly decide she *needed* a man to make her life complete. Even one she didn't love. And if that was the case, why Lex over Clark? To me it only reads as being shallow and craving the 'things' that Lex's wealth and position can give her. And I never saw Lois as being shallow.

I know that you are only expanding on things that the actual series gave us, but that's what has always bugged me about this arc. The complete and total character assassination of Lois Lane.

Tank (who apologises for the rant, but Lois and Lex together always pushes his buttons because there never was any viable logic to support it)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard