Next Thread
Print Thread
#48481 12/06/07 09:58 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Please leave me some lovely feedback here...

If you want to, that is! laugh

- Alisha

#48482 12/06/07 01:02 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Yay! More of Specimen!

I loved this part. (okay I've loved all parts so far, but still) I love how Lois is attracted to Clark, the way you've depicted Clark's awkwardness is very good. I love that even though Clark spent most of his life locked up he's still able to act independently, and I imagine he'll be more than a match for Lois!

And they're going to Smallville!!!! party

I'm looking forward to Clark meeting Martha and Jonathan

#48483 12/06/07 01:16 PM
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I like Clark in Lois' glasses; not only because he's SUPPOSED to wear them, but because I see them as these half sized, blue framed glasses that REALLY don't suit him.

I'm really liking this one...

#48484 12/06/07 02:09 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I laughed all the way through this part. It's really great. There's way too much to quote, but suffice it to say that the glasses as a disguise was snort-out-loud funny (you can ask James) and I continued laughing as she realised he had been in her bedroom, but hadn't looked at her underwear.

I can't wait to hear Cat's comments on the situation. I also can't wait to hear what excuses Perry gives her for taking that much time off of work.

Elisabeth
who can't believe I've never read anything from you before

#48485 12/06/07 02:48 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Really sorry, Alisha, I posted feedback for another story in your thread!

But this is great! I absolutely love the interaction between Clark and Lois here. Clark is so honestly innocent and confused, and Lois is so... well, she is refreshingly different. She is not taken in by Luthor at all and she isn't walking all over Clark! Just the opposite, in fact!

"Listen, Clark, I want to help but I don't want to take over, which, trust me, isn't like me at all. Normally, I'd be ordering you to grab some supplies because we were leaving town until we heard from Dr Klein again. But you've spent your whole life being told what to do, forced to do things you didn't want to because you're different. That's wrong and I want no part of it."

Clark smiled, trying not to cry at her gentle words and instead focused his attention on how her hands felt in his. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"It's true." Against her better judgement, Lois started to caress his hands in a soothing gesture.
Aaaaaawwwwww!!!!! *sniffle*

I can just see Clark in Lois's glasses! Hah!

And now they're off for Smallville. Why does this make me think of the Wizard of Oz? "We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard off Oz...." "Lois, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." "Oh, but we are, Clark. That's where we are."

Hurry back with the next part, please!!!

Ann

#48486 12/06/07 04:20 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm in. thumbsup More soon please.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
#48487 12/06/07 08:53 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay Smallville. Looking forward to Lois and Clark's interaction during the journey.. or if not.. then Martha and Jonathan's meeting with Clark.. long-lost son.

Superb, loving it! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#48488 12/08/07 07:42 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Wow, thanks again for all the feedback!

Hi Beth
I loved this part. (okay I've loved all parts so far, but still)
Ah, thank you, you've made me blush blush (in case you didn't know what blushing looked like - although I'm fairly sure you do!)

Hi sara
I see them as these half sized, blue framed glasses that REALLY don't suit him.
Yep, that's pretty much how I visualised them too!

Hi Elisabeth
who can't believe I've never read anything from you before
That's probably because 1: this was the first story I actually had an ending for and 2: I'm very shy peep and don't normally let people read what I write. I think I'm only brave enough to post here because I'm not me, I'm Alisha Knight, who can be a bit braver than the real me! (Alisha really hopes she hasn't shocked everyone with this news. Come on, you didn't think I'd have my *real* full name as my display name, did you?) Oh, and also 'cause this is kinda my first fanfic!
Also, I'd like to thank you for your fdk on the other parts. Yes, you're right, Klein has been rather, um, bold (something I didn't really think about at the time) but, after further thought, I think it does fit his character so I'm not going to loose sleep over it! Don't take this as a sign to stop worrying about him, though...

Hi Ann
And now they're off for Smallville. Why does this make me think of the Wizard of Oz?
Additional disclaimer: Much to the horror of one of my friends, I have never watched (all of) the Wizard of Oz! Maybe it's something I'll do over xmas.

Hi TJ. I will get the next part up ASAP. Speaking of, isn't there some little story you're writing that's due for a new part....?

Hi AnKS. Wow, three thumbs up! I don't know that it's *that* good!

Cheers guys smile
- Alisha

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard