Hi, FoLCs! I've been a little busy, but here's a small partlet to hopefully tide you over for a while. smile
---------------

Lois had just stepped out of the tub when she heard a familiar 'whoosh' and the rustling of curtains. She quickly shrugged on her robe and was tightening the sash around her waist when she heard his voice calling her name.

"Lois?"

Was it her imaginagine, or did Superman's voice sound unusually husky? She poked her head out of the bathroom. Superman was standing in her livingroom, staring straight at her.

"Superman!" Self-consciously, she grabbed one of the edges of her robe, pulling it further in. Her eyes flicked to her bedroom and her closet. "Um, I wasn't expecting you. If you'll just give me a minute---"

A few long strides brought him directly infront of her. He stood so close that she could feel the heat from his body... Lois swallowed.

"Lois..." he rumbled. There was no mistaking it, now; his voice was definitely husky and tinged with something that she didn't dare to define. He placed one hand on the wall, beside her head, partly boxing her in with his arm. "Lois, I need you. Now."

She stared at him, uncertain if this was real or if she was just dreaming. Her heart started pounding. He must have heard it, because a slow, cat-like smile spread across his features.

His other hand snuck around to settle on her waist, and he leaned forward, smelling her hair. "Lavender...?" he murmured in approval.

"S-S-S..." she stammered for a while, trying to find her voice. "Yes," she finally squeaked, "it's lavender."

"I like it," he whispered. Lois' heart did flip-flops. He dipped his head, catching her by surprise as he captured her mouth in a deep kiss.

Lois couldn't believe this. It was really Superman, all right---she could tell. But in spite of all her fantasies, she had never thought that Superman would be here, kissing her like this, touching her like this....

...Come to think of it, she had never pictured Superman touching her *quite* this way...

His hands were more than wandering, now. Some of his explorations were beginning to hurt. Lois broke off the kiss in an attempt to read what was in his eyes. He was practically salivating!

"Lois," he repeated. He slid a hand down her back and under her thigh, lifting her off of her feet. "I need you right *now*."

TBC devil

~•~