Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47864 11/01/07 01:07 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Henry! Another update! [Linked Image](me doing my happy dance!)

This was great! All that Info about Remmington that Jason passed on to L & C--you did a great job of story telling here.

“I wasn’t finished Ms. Lane, nor was I addressing you at any point during the conversation.” Jason snapped his control ebbing momentarily.
I think that he is lucky to have survived that comment-that type of attitude usually brings out the most rabid form of Mad Dog Lane.

Clark furrowed his brow, something was off here. This explanation was all ‘too’ neat. And besides the Steele’s hadn’t even been in Metropolis that long, not long enough to rob a jewelry store anyway.

Apparently Lois felt “This is all too convenient. Blame the jewel thief, excuse me ex-jewel thief for the robbery. Everything I’ve read about Remington Steele tells me he’s an upstanding citizen now. Maybe he did some bad things in the past, but there’s no indication he’s involved with what happened to Albert Haas.”
Well, good, even Lois, in her go-after-the-story-no-matter-what mode, thinks that there is something fishy about the set-up here.

All in All, the Remington Steele agency’s future looked bleak.
Nooooo! No Bleak Outlooks for Rem. and Laura! (ok-knee jerk reaction wink )

Far to long to quote, but I loved the discussion that Lois and Clark have with Perry at the end of the chapter. They both have valid reasons--it's just that Clark has inside info on Lex--which of course he can't disclose. . .You did a great job on this conversation--masterfully written.

“That was a big risk you took their son, you don’t want Lois nosing around Superman’s business looking for some big secret.”

Nervously Clark cleared his throat, “I don’t think she’d find anything chief I was just using him as an example.”

Perry leaned back in his chair propping his feet up on his desk “Uh huh…I think we both know what she’d eventually figure out Kent, and don’t think a little pair of glasses will protect you when she does.”
<Choking here> I wanted to laugh and gasp at the same time--doesn't work well. He definatly didn't get the Job of editor because he can Yodel! smile

Perry sat back, a grin on his face, “Rookies”
rotflol

Really great! I'm looking forward to your next installment.

Vonceil

[Edited to include part no. in header of post - LabRat]

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ditto what Vonceil said. I am enjoying your story very much as well.
thumbsup

Can't wait to see the meeting between the Steeles and Lois & Clark and what you do with that conversation. We've just seen Clark empathize with Remington, but will Lois and Laura be able to connect enough to divert Mad Dog Lane from printing the truth about her husband? I'd rather that they get together to investigate the Steele's client, Mrs. Cox and those mysteriously glowing green gems...

Looking forward to the next chapter,
BJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard