Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Silly little old ladies!

Okay I can understand - she'd waited 25 years and all, but Supermova seems like an okay superhero *g*.

The way you have this written is interesting and I'm wondering if it'll change at all. The flashbacks are all Jon/Supernova, but the present is all first person Kaylie. That's definitely different. Good different so far.

I can't wait to see more smile .
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Afraid of heights, eh? Hm, well she will have to cut that habit or traveling with her husband might become a bit problematic.

Exciting other job - jep, definitely a non-superpowered superhero. Must be something in the Metropolitan water supply.

Waiting for more...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
thumbsup

I was a mess. Why was it that I could do so many dangerous, life-threatening stunts without a second thought, yet as soon as I looked down I turned into a gibbering mess?
Kaylie is still a secret to me. Ok, she says she is a teacher, but I don’t believe it. Do teachers do so many dangerous, life-threatening stunts? I can't wait to figure what goes on in her life...

“It’s not going to happen, okay? You’ll be safe.” He spoke in a calm, reassuring tone. I felt myself start to relax, even though I kept a death grip on the rock wall in front of me. “Jeez, I never knew you could be such a Scaredy Cat.”

“I am not a Scaredy Cat!” He smirked again. Damn that expression. “Anyway, what are you, eight? Since when did superheroes start name-calling their rescuees?"

“You started it!” he teased. I was tempted to stick my tongue out at him, but decided to take a mature stance. Plus, his face was so close to mine, I would probably end up French kissing the guy.
Scaredy Cat! lol...
This is fic is so funny, with a little bit of romance, and there is the Kaylie Stewart mistery! This fic is perfect! clap

“Well the old ladies may not like me too much, but I’m actually pretty popular with the younger crowd. My sister and I have a bet going that-” Suddenly, his head shot up erect.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Burglar alarm,”
Some things never change, do they?

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this story... I adore second generation stories and this one is just... *sigh* Let's just say it makes me melty and excited. I want to find out more about these characters. thumbsup

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the FDK everyone! I'm really enjoying writing these characters, and I'm glad that you guys like them so far.

Carol and dedecasle, you guys mentioned my interesting choice of narrative. I personally see Jon and Kaylie as joint protagonists in this story. The flashbacks are my way of including Jon's perspective even when Kaylie is narrating the story.

Thanks again for the feedback! That's what makes me feel 'melty and excited'!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I'm late. blush I just have to say again how much I'm enjoying this. It reminds me a bit of LnC in the early days - him teasing her, her being permanently annoyed.

Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment. This is currently my favourite story on these boards, Beth. (followed closely by Creation and Family Hour)

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! clap

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard