Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47658 10/22/07 12:24 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
YAY, Sammy, I couldn't sleep and I was soooo excited to see you posted the next chapter! I have been sucked in ever since I saw Laura's lovely fic poster for your story.

Man was this chapter filled with sexual tension! It really changes the situation to have Lois there and being married to Clark during all of these moments, like him deciding on his Superman outfit. I was thinking that there was no way that they would be able to keep their hands off each other ... and then bam, I just can't imagine what they were doing upstairs. laugh

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

p.s. I sure wouldn't be adverse to a nfic version of Lois and Clark upstairs when the heat from him in those tights gets to them ... I can't imagine Lois' reaction to him in that outfit for the "first time." wink

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I love this story, and I was overjoyed to see another chapter. But PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next part!

I am wondering why Lois seems so familiar to Martha and Jonathan. Is there something we haven't learned yet? Hmmm, this means I have to go back and re-read all the previous chapters. Now I finally have a day off work and you are going to make me spend the whole thing in front of the computer . . .

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
To comment, or not to comment, that is the question.
And the answer is to comment. laugh
Okay then, but just because you asked so nicely! laugh

I looove the "forbidden" sexual tension between Lois and Clark in this story. Eh, did i tell you that I loooove the "forbidden" sexual tension between Lois and Clark in this story? laugh

But it seems hard to change history, eh? Poor Dr. Platt apparently died again. (Hmmm, that reminds me, for no specific reason, of something I read in a newspaper many years ago: Nancy Reagan has turned 61 again.... laugh )

Anyway, poor D. Platt died again, and not-so-poor Arianna Carlin also died again! Lois and Clark will have to do better in the future, in their past!

She reflexively reached to massage his thigh and found no resistance. Her heartbeat immediately sped up and she glanced down.

<Damn!>

He was wearing briefs.
Hey, Sammy... I didn't know that Lois was that averse to briefs. Maybe they should change the design of the suit this time? Make Superman wear ruby red silky boxers with his blue spandex!! Yay!!!

<And the lunkheadedness rears it's ugly head... Honestly, sometimes it's like trying to fight a hydra. Just when you think you've cut the lunkheadedness out of him, two new instances grow in its place.>
Sammy, this is totally priceless!!! dizzy )

This is an adorable story, Sammy. Please come back soon with more!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
drool

&#8220;Are you sure that's definitely tomorrow?&#8221; she asked.

<There has to be *some* reason why it feels early to me.>
Thanks for the explainations. cool

The Lois Lane who came down the stairs with Clark when they were called for tea was a different Lois Lane than the one Jonathan was expecting. For one thing, she was dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt, and had her fingers entwined with Clark's. For another, her clothes were rumpled and her face was flushed and looking like the cat who'd just eaten the canary. A look that was mirrored on Clark, complete with the rumpled clothing. Jonathan raised his eyebrows. Things had *definitely* progressed since Friday.
laugh

This was good, but way too short. I need more. Mooooooore!!! grovel
Please hurry back!

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh, wait til Jonathan hears that they haven't *physically* travelled back in time, just mentally goofy

Loved watching L&C argue about what they'd done which days, trying to remember and figure out what to look out for. I sure can't remember exactly what *I* was doing four years ago with any precision. And the teasing about the mud puddle was fun.

So, December, eh? Weeeeelllll... I guess that'll be okay. Have fun with NaNoWriMo!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
I just thought I'd let you know that this posting has officially ruined my day. I was getting ready to do some solid work when I stumbled across this on the boards and I was like "Part 14??!!" So then I had to go to the TOC and read the story from the beginning. Needless to say, I did not get my work done.

But I really like this story so far! I love the premise behind it, and it's also really funny! And then I found out I have to wait until December to get more. So sad! whinging

Anyway, thanks for giving me an entertaining way to procrastinate.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I just can't imagine what they were doing upstairs.
-------
I sure wouldn't be adverse to a nfic version of Lois and Clark upstairs when the heat from him in those tights gets to them ... I can't imagine Lois' reaction to him in that outfit for the "first time."
Somehow, I don't think that there's anything wrong with your imagination. wink

I am wondering why Lois seems so familiar to Martha and Jonathan. Is there something we haven't learned yet?
If you have seen a certain episode, which I won't give away here, you will understand how she can be familiar. goofy

But it seems hard to change history, eh? Poor Dr. Platt apparently died again.
He did? I thought Dr Platt was helping STAR Labs with the simulation of the messenger and proving that it was sabotaged. But then, I'm just the author. :p

Hey, Sammy... I didn't know that Lois was that averse to briefs. Maybe they should change the design of the suit this time? Make Superman wear ruby red silky boxers with his blue spandex!! Yay!!!
It's not that she prefers boxers to briefs... It's that he was wearing nothing *but* briefs... *search the gutter for my mind* laugh

Sammy, this is totally priceless!!!
I can only take credit for the lunkheadedness raising its ugly head. The hydra analogy belongs to Lara Joelle Kent. (Take a bow, Mellie!) goofy

And then poor Lois and Clark could hardly use the computer... okay, but how many of us would still remember how to use hardware from 1994? (Reminds me of those space probes that were launched in the 1970s and which have now left the solar system, still broadcasting weakly to the Earth via "digitally stone age" computers that are thirty years old...)
Oh, I know all about "old computers". My work still uses Q&A as its mainframe database. grumble

I just thought I'd let you know that this posting has officially ruined my day. I was getting ready to do some solid work when I stumbled across this on the boards and I was like "Part 14??!!" So then I had to go to the TOC and read the story from the beginning. Needless to say, I did not get my work done.
Uhhh... thank you?

I love this story, and I was overjoyed to see another chapter. But PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next part!
-------
This is an adorable story, Sammy. Please come back soon with more!
-------
Yay!!! I missed this fic! Wait---December? You are making us wait until december?
-------
This was good, but way too short. I need more. Mooooooore!!! Please hurry back!
-------
So, December, eh? Weeeeelllll... I guess that'll be okay.
-------
And then I found out I have to wait until December to get more. So sad!
I'll try to be quick, but November is packed with two stories that have deadlines so I can't make any promises. Especially since part fifteen doesn't even have one word written yet. frown

Anyway, thanks for giving me an entertaining way to procrastinate.
You are entirely welcome! Thank you all for your kind comments! And now it’s time to get back to work. blush

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Kerth
Kerth
You know, Sammy, you can always show us how *sorry* you really are for making us wait by adding some nfic... Yes, I mean the naughty, sexy scenes you may not post on this part of the board. blush Even if you have never written anything like that before, I'm sure you can come up with something. jump

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Columnist
Columnist
I was so excited when you said you were going to post part 14 and then I went on vacation and I obviously missed it. But I'm here now and I can't wait ro read it smile !!!!!

This was a fantastic part. I was ROTFLMAO at their conversation in the beginning and Jax was totally right the sexual tension was great!!
I'm also glad you decided to put Jonathan in!!

Unfortunately, Part Fifteen will also be delayed until December. *please don’t hurt me*
I've been loving this story so much so if I have to wait untill december, I will laugh

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Found story.
Read 1-14.
Starts ticking of days till Dec 1st 2007.

That accident though, now that was a very evil thing to do. You do know that, right? But since the toys are still in one piece and it gave us nice LnC&Ellen scenes laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Now that it's December am I allowed to start bugging you to post the next part?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*joins in the fun*

wildguy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Kerth
Kerth
Sends a few wildguy Down Under, too. Hey, Sammy, do you still know how to get to this board? wink

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Careful, those wildguys are dangerous.

[Linked Image]

Once I've cleaned myself up, I have two other stories that I am working on apart from this one and one of them is due by the start of January so I am giving that one priority at the moment.

Sorry. And I'm even sorrier that I don't even have notes for part fifteen yet. blush

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*chastens his wildguy *
<Do not *throw* the pointy stick at the author. Just good natured poking the chump. If the author is too badly damaged, she won't be able to finish the story, let alone write another one.>

Sorry Aromassa, I bet know how capricious a muse can be. Multiply that by ten, and you get the wild guys. Good help is so hard to find these days. *hands out bandage*

Is one of these stories this one? http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002065;p=1#000002
If so, I guess it could pacify the wild guys. At least mine. Of course, only until the story has been thoroughly read. After that, they get anxious again.

Michael

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Hello Aromassa!

I was really enjoying watching this play out. Have there been any more chapters to this story since this Chapter?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard