Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had almost forgotten I hadn't responded to this one yet! Anyway, all of these comments just made my day. Seriously. It's been a stressful week, but I loved coming home and reading these. smile

TJ- Thanks for starting this feedback folder! I'm really glad people are opening to reading about Vampire!Clark, because frankly, it's a thought that would have never popped in my mind had I not had vampires on the brain the past few days.

Supervampire Charisma even
That had me laughing out loud. Thanks so much!

Ann- Hi! I'm thrilled that you're reading this. I'm glad you liked this version of Clark. I really wanted to make him a character people could like, or at least link to the man he was in the show. Your saying I achieved that means the world to me.

Alcyone- Thanks! Because I'm so enthralled with your "Bohemia" to see that you liked this was.... great. smile

Groobie- Nfic folder? *backs away* Not yet! Lol. Too embarrassing. But thanks for the feedback!

AnKS- As I said to Ann, I'm so glad you think so. Thanks.

Jojo- On a side note, thanks for the books. I can't wait to start them. goofy Regarding your post, I'm finding vampires sexy too. laugh Thanks for reviewing!

oneredneckgoddess- Thanks!

Carolm- That's no problem at all. Thanks for giving it a shot. smile I know this is not a story that appeals to everyone.

Framework- I added a warning at the top.

Tank- Thanks for the insightful comments. I see what you mean there at the part about him being a benevolent vampire. In the first draft I actually had all vampires never killing humans, drinking blood from blood banks, ect. My betas convinced me that this seemed rather idealistic and I agree with them. I must have mixed my two ideas into one. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to revisit that concept.

LabRat-
I guess this one was written by....Laura! Oh, wait a minute...
rotflol I know the feeling. I felt like I should put "GUESS THE AUTHOR" at the top and start a feedback thread. It was an odd feeling not to! Anyway, because I simply adore your stories, your comments just brightened my day like no other.
Have you thought of trying to publish this one professionally?
That one just left me stunned. I'm a senior in high school this year, so I doubt anyone would take me seriously. But thanks a million for the vote of confidence.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That one just left me stunned. I'm a senior in high school this year, so I doubt anyone would take me seriously. But thanks a million for the vote of confidence.
Well, unless there's a lot of LNC/Superman-specific stuff to come that would be a nightmare to convert - I'd say put this one away somewhere safe and submit it to a publisher in a year or so. The talent and writing standard are definitely there - go for it! I think they'd be fools not to snap it up.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He just has some fangs and a new diet.
goofy

Couldn't help but laugh at that. I'll try and keep that in mind when I read. I've never tried reading a vampire story that ranges more than just a couple of parts, but I'll definitely give this a shot! I may not be a sucker for vampires, but I'm a sucker for pilot rewrites, so the fact that Lois and Clark are just meeting... laugh For, now it's a big RAFO!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Can't wait to see where you go with this.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard