I just read 6&7 and I have to say that I'm glad that I wasn't left hanging at the end of part 6. But I am hanging at the end of part 7!

Nice job!
The tears fell, starting slowly from the corner of her eyes, sliding down her cheeks, leaving a wet, salty trail.

“I miss you, Clark!” she sobbed, her face buried in his letter. Then softly, “I love you, Clark!”
Though this is poetic justice, I really feel sad for Lois. It took all of this big fiasco to make her realize that she was in love with Clark. This is probably the saddest line in the story so far.
High up, in the sky, a blue and red spandex-clothed man, Superman, hovered, looking down at that small, beautiful woman who had always held his attention. It was the first time she had stepped out of his apartment, and he wanted to see her back home – to his apartment – safely. That, only that had made him keep an eye on her. He didn’t want to see her. Not now. Not ever.
Sure Clark. As long as you're being honest with yourself.

Please let Clark fly down and he and Lois talk.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.