If this seems random, it is intended to be.

----------------------

"OK, people, give me name's and mottos for all the new superheroes." Perry's voice boomed in the conference room.

"Exterminator. If you're bugged by villains, call for me."

"Magnetman. When a villain pulls out metal, call me in to mettle."

"Gargantua. No problem's too big for me."

"The Infernal Inferno. I'll be hot on the bad guys' trails."

"All right." Perry exclaimed. "Now I want to know the nitty gritty. Where are they from? Why did they decide to show up? Stuff like that. Johnson, take Exterminator. Murphy, you've got Magnetman. Cartman, I want you on Gargantua. Uh, Spagoda, you take Inferno. Lois, Clark, I take it you are still on the two who claim to be Superman's kids."

"Yeah, Chief."

"Okay, people. Split. And bring me back the news."

As the reporters filed out, Perry muttered to himself, "I'm getting too old for all this excitement."

Later, as Lois and Clark were enjoying a sunset in their backyard, Clark smiled at Lois. "Isn't it just great, all these new superheroes popping up and taking the spotlight away from our twins' debuts?"

"Yeah," Lois laughed. "Although, Superman is being asked if he knows them, since he seems to work so well with them."

"I guess Superman should say they're from a superhero training program on Mars, huh."

"Yeah, that's a good one."

"You know, Lois, some of the superheroes should unite and create an association, a league..."

-----------

If there are any plotholes, I acknowledge them and am proud of them. After all, it's not easy to mess up with style.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile