Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Same rules as ever. Be back in a moment with some feedback.

"No, no, no. That's fine," Lois interrupted. She'd go to that party dressed as the Statue of Liberty if she needed to, but there was no way in hell she was ever going to let Mayson Drake get her dirty little paws on her... her... Clark. "I'll go with you."
Love that line! Hehe. I love a possessive!Lois. Especially one who doesn't even realize she is.

Just look at his ties. The man clearly has no fashion sense."
Hehe!

"I don't believe it." She looked at him as if she'd never seen either sides of him before in her life. "I don't believe this at all. It's just not possible. My mild-mannered partner is *Superman*!" she stopped her tirade as something occurred to her which was even more unbelievable. "You let *me* knock out this guy all by myself. Un-be-lie-va-ble!"
GREAT last line. Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up right now.

BUT I'm also almost late for a meeting. So I have to go. But wonderful job, I loved it. smile

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, that is mean!! Giving me a mental image of Clark in a policeman's suit? How am I supposed to be able to do any work after that? Huh, huh??

Anyway, nice work, author #6. wink

I seem to be always guessing the same people and this would be no exception. I see hints of DJ and maybe Sue, even. Hard to tell who wrote this, really.

I'm a little sad that people stopped putting in Batman references to throw us off track, btw... *giggles* I was having fun spotting him all over the place. lol

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

~Jojo, who has given up on guessing until the end because she has a feeling she is going to get them all wrong. T_T

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think LaraM wrote this and purposely made sure she was one of the first to post to trhow everyone off.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
I loved this! And the first time I read it, I had a really good idea of who wrote it. Then I read it again, and I saw a couple of things that made me doubt myself, but now I'm back to thinking my first instinct was right. But I'm still keeping my jumbled thoughts to myself. laugh

In the meantime, this really gave me a giggle:

but as far as sidekicks went, Lois wouldn't have been his first choice of one.
Love it, and love the revelation. Fun story, whoever wrote it smile

Caroline

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think LaraM wrote this and purposely made sure she was one of the first to post to trhow everyone off.
Of course. I sat by the clock and waited for* four hours to post feedback for myself. rotflol

(* ETA: would you believe Sue even BRs my forum posts? *dies of laughter*)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As usual by now, I have no idea who wrote it.

Ahh, but it was so sweet! Love the idea that Lois would go to the Halloween party dressed as the Statue of Liberty just to protect Clark from the pawing hands of Mayson Drake! clap

Yes!!! I really liked this story, Author X!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
You know... Everyone probably was thinking about the police uniforms that have that blue shirt...

But in my mind I imagined the uniforms that the LAPD wear and those are all black. Cause he just looks good in black. (admins we need a smiley that is licking it's lips LOL)

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
This was too funny, Lois begging Superman to loan her his costume!

JoJo, I am with you! Clark in black is a very wonderful sight indeed! cool

Columnist
Columnist
A costume-fic, hihi love those!!
"No, no, no. That's fine," Lois interrupted. She'd go to that party dressed as the Statue of Liberty if she needed to, but there was no way in hell she was ever going to let Mayson Drake get her dirty little paws on her... her... Clark. "I'll go with you."
Her Clark!! *LOL* I like it when Lois is being possessive about Clark goofy

Lois is dressed as Queen Guinevere? I’m sure she was dressed like that in ‘’ Reversal of Fortune’’ Did Lara write this?? Hmmm wink

Anyway great story!!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
/me mutters to myself. Just lost all my precious feedback. <Gripe. Moan.>

"Superman is set to make an appearance." This, he thought, might be just the thing to make her change her mind.
That's right up there with, "I'll get you some chocolate." These bribes are so petty.

"You know, I've kind of outgrown the hero worship. Besides, he always attends these things and he never notices whether I'm there or not, so what's the point?"
Good for you, Lois!

"I was just going to ask you to be my date, but if that's the way you feel about it." He shrugged.

"Da-ate?" Lois almost choked the word out. She cleared her throat and tried again, "a-a- date? As in, um... would that be a date-date or a favor-date-because-I-can't-convince-anyone-else-to-dress-up-for-that-thing?"
A-hem... Good for you, Clark!

In fact, she had even gone so far as to fake car trouble just so she'd have a chance to see him and while she sort of felt guilty about that, she had exhausted all her other options. However Clark was able to contact the superhero at will, this wasn't a skill that Lois Lane had been blessed with and she had to resolve to her own, perhaps limited, imagination in order to achieve the same results.
Oh, the insanity of it all. /me giggles insanely at the whole concept... not to mention the accompanying babbles!

Her whole idea is just so rich!

I think that Clark should find Lois a hooker costume to go with his police costume. He could arrest her all night long. laugh

Obviously there was no reasoning with a queen, Clark thought, somewhat frustrated.
This is worth the best gigglefit!

The ending was priceless, too!

I have no idea who the author is. Gah! I better get organized if I'm going to vote intelligently.

Elisabeth

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm thinking Sara Kraft. It seemed like her kind of revelation. huh

Columnist
Columnist
clap Bravo!

She blushed all the way to her ears and hurriedly pushed back a thought about the set of handcuffs that probably came with the outfit.
Oooh! Handcuffs! Naughty girl!

Clark's hat and glasses flew off to the side, and he stumbled, falling flat on his behind. Seemingly out of nowhere, Lois jumped right in between the two men and in three swift kicks, knocked out the mugger.
lol Priceless! Clark's knocked on his butt, and Lois knocks out the mugger!

Loved it! And the style is familiar, but I can't even begin to make a guess on this one.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think it was Tank

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard